[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Empire/Siths/Dark side compared to nazis this much? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Not Nazis, really.png (3 MB, 1919x799) Image search: [Google]
Not Nazis, really.png
3 MB, 1919x799
Why is Empire/Siths/Dark side compared to nazis this much?

It was subtle hinting in previous movies, now it's literally notNuremberg rallies.
>>
>>68641580
Funny you should say that but the award ceremony scene in ANH was literally based on the Nuremberg Rallies.
>>
Because the first order is a group of young fanatics meant to draw deliberate parallels to neo nazi skinheads. Only reason you should be offended by it is if youre a nazi
>>
>>68641580
JJ just wanting to remind everyone of the 6 gorillion.
>>
>>68641678
Neo nazis don't hold rallies like that, actual nazis did.
>>
Because
>>
Because the first order does some really evil things. In order to make the audience understand how people could do such things, they are made to be space Nazis, a popular historical example of an evil empire.
>>
>>68641777
Theyre neo nazis who were able to organize themselves into a military
>>
>>68641678
I really wish Star Wars strayed away from the jedi = good, sith = evil bullshit.
First few movies did it right with jedi being autistic sociopaths and sith being bipolar edgelords.
>>
>>68641879
>i wish star wars would stop being star wars and would be more like my edgy subversive media

Fuck off, you dont even like this series
>>
>>68642030
>subversive media
No anon, this IS subversive media.

Kreia was right.
>>
File: 1404879834428.jpg (165 KB, 780x624) Image search: [Google]
1404879834428.jpg
165 KB, 780x624
>>
>original trilogy
>empire Is clearly suppose to be America/ussr/Nazis

>sequel trilogy
REEEEEEEEEE NAZIS
>>
>>68641580
Strong relatable characters + evil nazis that get killed en masse = 50 billion dollars in the box office
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (24 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg
24 KB, 450x337
>>68642232
>That's no moon, it's the future you choose
>>
>>68642248
I think people are butthurt because the Empire was a smooth well oiled machine that got shit done despite being evil

The first order is a bunch of incompetent losers and that triggers /pol/
>>
>>68642304
Not letting people who are ACTUALLY going with the idea of "ABANDON ALL EMOTIONS, EMOTIONS ARE STUPID" rule the galaxy is not evil.
>>
File: 1405fd1e5118c2c8.jpg (112 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1405fd1e5118c2c8.jpg
112 KB, 960x540
>>68641580
I thought it was being compared to Roman legions.
>>
>>68642337
Why are we even talking about the prequels

When the original trilogy came out the prequels werent even a factor
>>
>>68642442
Prequels are part of the canon, doesn't matter if you like them or not.

Sasuga Lucas.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.