[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Hemsworth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: chris-hemsworth-05.jpg (630 KB, 2496x3622) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth-05.jpg
630 KB, 2496x3622
>Blackhat
>In the Heart of the Sea
>The Huntsman
>Ghostbusters

JUST

Can he find success outside of Marvel or will he become another Chris Pine?
>>
>>68639962
don't forget
>balding hard
>>
>>68639962
Chris Pine as fuck. He's just not that charismatic of a person or that good of an actor.
>>
>>68639962
>yfw he litterally played Pine's dad in the intro of Star Trek 2009
>>
>>68639962
Literally the only good thing he has ever been in is Cabin in The Woods
>>
>>68639962

Literally Australia's Armie Hammer
>>
>>68640127
That's unfortunately accurate.
>>
Out of all Marvel hunks Pratt is going to be the only one who breaks out, people went to see GotG BECAUSE of him, before that he had a stable, solid work on tv for like 10 years and couple of supporting roles in Oscar-nominated movies. Everyone else are just manufactured "stars" with no recognition beyond their part
>>
File: chris_hemsworth.jpg (63 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
chris_hemsworth.jpg
63 KB, 400x600
>>68640118
He was great in Rush.
>>
>>68640189
>people went to see GotG BECAUSE of him,
what? fuck no
>>
I liked the first two
>>
No , Stan Lee is absorbing his career life force.
Can't kill the stan
>>
>>68640199
Fucking this. His best movie so far by a mile.
>>
He's just getting exposed as a pretty boy who doesn't have enough charisma to be a true leading man. He's not a particularly good actor and can only succeed in great movies (like Rush), when a movie is subpar there's no way he can carry it.

He better milk that capeshit money now because after that he'll slowly fade into obscurity.
>>
>>68639996
Apart from being tall and fit, he's not that good looking either IMO.

Typecasted hard as fuck for Thor.
>>
>>68640199

That's not a particularly hard role to play when you look like him.

>pretend to be a playboy
>pretend to drink alcohol
>occassionally look intense for a while
Wow, what a stretch for him.
>>
He was pretty good in the hunger games I thought
>>
>>68639962
He has zero charisma and he's not even a good actor. Looks can only get him so far.
>>
>>68640189
Everyone went and saw GotG because
>Genre that Marvel is "good" at pandering to the masses
>Marketing
>Marvel

Chris became a big hit right after GotG
>>
>>68640199
He just played himself in that movie, it was that other guy that carried the movie really.

I think he just needs to go the Gosling way and act the absolute minimum. Just use his looks instead of speech.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.