[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Essential Plantkino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
What are some essential plantcore kinos?

>Little Shop of Horrors
>Godzilla vs Biollante
>Invasion of the Body Snatchers
>Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Any others?
>>
>>68639756
The Evil Dead for tree rape.
>>
tree of life :^)
>>
Adéla ještě nevečeřela
aka
Adele Hasn't Had Her Dinner Yet

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075633/
>>
>>68639756
SOURCE PLS. This may be the movie I've been searching for for many, many years. I saw it like 20 years ago on tv and never got the name
>>
Day of the Triffids
>>
Day of the Triffids
Troll 2
The Ruins
The Happening
Creepshow

That's all the killer plant movies I can think of.
>>
>>68639924
Little shop of Horrors. The 80's version
>>
>>68639756

The Thing From Another World
>>
File: donpoi.jpg (85 KB, 1312x880) Image search: [Google]
donpoi.jpg
85 KB, 1312x880
>>68639756
did i hear essential
>>
How did you forget Triffids OP
>>
>>68639756

Avatar added for intellectual honesty although /tv/ hates it. :^)

The second Killer Tomato movie is much better than the original. And it has a young George Clooney!

Creepshow's Stephen King segment.

The Dark Crystal features a number of forests and plant-obstacles.

Solaris, to some extent.

Biodome (inessential, I just throw it out there)

Silent Running (supposed to be good but I haven't seen it).

Anything where people go innawoods. Predator and Blair Witch come to mind.
>>
>Steven Spielberg stated in an interview that E.T. was a plant-like creature, and neither male or female.
>>
File: jumanji.gif (42 KB, 373x200) Image search: [Google]
jumanji.gif
42 KB, 373x200
pic related. Über essential core
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.