[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two episodes in a row with all womyn cast JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MF.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MF.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>two episodes in a row with all womyn cast
JUST
>>
>>68636678
If people hadn't bitched last week they wouldn't have done it again this week
>>
>>68636678

Don't care. There's action from the men that I enjoy as well.
>>
>>68636678
to be fair, it wasn't as cringeworthy this time
>>
>>68636678
this is the most SJW,nu-male,cuck,libertarian leftist beta male show on planet earth and all of you should feel ashamed for watching it.
>>
Reminder that Amy and Dan used to date
>>
>>68638038
What happened?
>>
>>68638153
She got shouty. He got pouty
>>
>all girls
>Movie Fights becomes Movie Chats

Every time.
>>
>>68638235
He can do better than her anyway
>>
These already have been severely deteriorating in quality as it is, but last weeks "fight" was insufferable. Couldn't even finish the episode. I don't want to see a bunch of women who have never picked up a comic book in their lives argue about comic book characters in MOVIE fights. And don't tell me there's validity in arguing about Doctor Strange, because the movie isn't out yet and the only sources they have are from the comics. Then you have Alisha judging a fight based on comic books when she has expressed multiple times she's not interested in the genre. I just wish they would limit the comic book movie rounds, because they always trail off from the movies and start bringing in information from the books. Because there's no substance in the movies to argue. This show is actually occasionally entertaining when they are talking about films without fucking capes in them. I can't wait for this superhero craze to be over, because it's just ruining fucking everything.
>>
Is this like Celebrity Deathmatch?
>>
>>68638653
If you remove the death and the only celebs are Max Landis, Kevin Smith and one time Elijah Wood
>>
>>68638153
>>68638235
>>68638296
I don't know why they broke up but Dan doesn't like to talk about it. I agree that he can do so much better

I think he's currently dating someone else but he hasn't revealed who it is
>>
>>68639286
Where did he say this?
>>
>>68639320
On an episode of Mundy Night Raw he was talking about watching The People V OJ Simpson with his girlfriend
>>
File: xena2.gif (3 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
xena2.gif
3 MB, 300x226
>>68638293
>question about prom dates
>literally 10 minutes of OMG IM SUCH A SLUT TEE HEE
Cringed into oblivion
>>
Ok heres an idea lets flood the comment section with this is shit remarks and all give it thumbs down
>>
>>68639434
Alright, never bothered with SJ+
>>
>>68641035
No, you'll just convince people that feminists are right
>>
>>68641035
They'll just do more all-female panels to spite us
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.