[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be director of show >uses it to make your literally who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
>be director of show
>uses it to make your literally who daughter play in said show
>decides that she will have a random nude scene for no other reason beside the fact you want to see her naked

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>68635302
ask tommy lee jones
>>
Nice photoshop, faggot.
>>
>>68635302
Jeeze, and she was probably a teenager when that was filmed at all. Almost approaching Argento level.
>>
>>68635365
>
>>
>>68635302
What? There's been practically no real nudity in this show so far then all of sudden Helga gets her minge out.

Ratings must be dropping if they're going the GoT route of pointless nudity.
>>
>>68636360
It was in the first season, but it really wasnt justified by anything
Micheal just wanted some fap material of his daughter
>>
>>68636360
>There's been practically no real nudity in this show so far

I thought there was, but it's a censored version that airs in North America.
Still nowhere near Thrones levels of nudity however.
>>
>>68636442
I don't remember this at all. Have nude scenes been cut in some countries or something?
>>
>>68636505
That will be it most likely. I guess I've been downloading US TV rips.
>>
>>68636360
There's nudity, just not in US version, there's Scandinawian version where pretty much all of them but Lagertha got naked. It's a shame that only us version is on torrents though, but you can find gifs of Aslaug, etc.
>>
File: cens.jpg (128 KB, 767x475) Image search: [Google]
cens.jpg
128 KB, 767x475
>>68636510
American had a censored version with CGI clothes shopped on
>>
File: Boorman degenerate.jpg (157 KB, 1207x458) Image search: [Google]
Boorman degenerate.jpg
157 KB, 1207x458
>>68635302

Pic related cast and directed his own daughter getting fucked in Excalibur.

Yuropoorans are such degenerate cunts.
>>
>>68636360
>pointless nudity.
Not in got.
That's like saying pointless suits in goodfellas, or pointless black people in the wire
>>
>>68636766
indeed all sex is evil and we should censor it all. disgusting people.
>>
>>68636627
Seems kinda pointless, like 95% of the world gets US version anyway. Is it on Blu-Ray at least?
Also, I'm watching Vikings rigt now and Bjorn just tortured a guy with a fishing hook and then dragged his intestines, but you I'm show tits...
>>
>>68636978
Americans think that nudity is worse to children than violence
Protestantism...
>>
>>68637158
>>68636505
In addition to cutting nudity they also edit some sexual content, IIRC one of the seasons(s2 i think?) ends with Ragnar/Lagertha/Aslaugh threesome and i don't think it's shown on even mentioned in US version. I might be wrong in that particular case though, but they definitely edited out some sex scenes where there wasn't even any nudity.
>>
>>68637376
In the first season, there was a Ragnar/Lagertha/Athelstan threesome, but in the American version Athelstan refuses to join
>>
>>68636627

Is that Britney Spears? Is she trying to pull a Justin Timberlake and become a legit actress?
>>
>>68637480
Is this for real?
>>
>>68636927

People shit every day, too, but do we really need to show people shitting in TV and film?

No, we don't.

So why is fucking any different?

Sex and nudity in film is just try hard shit produced by degenerates trying to profit on our base animal instincts to breed. Period.
>>
>>68637601
t. Joseph Smith
>>
>>68637158

Violence in film is more often carried out on behalf of society as a whole, as in war, or law enforcement, or is used to forward a plot.

Sex and nudity, on the other hand, is included solely to appeal to base animal instinct, and to gain undisciplined, degenerate viewers, like you.
>>
>>68637601
>So why is fucking any different?

Because, unlike shitting, it impacts decisions and interactions between different characters?
>>
>>68637376
>>68637480
I actually remember how it's played out. In one of the earlier episodes of the season Ragnar suggests a threesome and it's played as a joke because Lagertha looks at him like in The Office, but then that season ends with all of them in bed, which is edited out of US version. Fucking why? Nothing is shown and it's just a continuation of a joke
>>
>>68637376
Where do I get this version?
>>
File: tumblr_mnh64k5CEz1qlwunto1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnh64k5CEz1qlwunto1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x282
>>68637821
It's uncensored on HBO Nordic IIRC and i don't think it's on torrents. Why do you need that version anyway? Just check internet for gifs with whatever actress you want, only women are naked, Ragnar or Rollo don't hang dong
>>
File: bryce-dallas-howard 98y7098y.jpg (48 KB, 396x550) Image search: [Google]
bryce-dallas-howard 98y7098y.jpg
48 KB, 396x550
More like: Why this doesn't happen more often?
>>
File: 1365892822530.jpg (20 KB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
1365892822530.jpg
20 KB, 360x201
>>68637601
>>
>>68637784
That's simply not true.

Fucking is the culmination of conversation and close interactions between characters, and there is no need to show it on film, just as there is no need to show characters shitting despite showing them enjoying a dining experience.

There is no justification for nudity, or sex, outside of simply playing on your lack of discipline and animal instinct to make the producers more money.
>>
>>68637784
Because shitting doesn't, right?

>Well, it's this little place with this little bathroom. It's like right there, you know, it's not even down a little hall or off in an alcove. You understand? There's no... buffer zone.
>So, we start to fool around, and it's the first time, and it's early in the going. And I begin to perceive this impending... intestinal requirement, whose needs are going to surpass by great lengths anything in the sexual realm. So I know I'm gonna have to stop.
>And as this is happening I'm thinking, even if I can somehow manage to momentarily... extricate myself from the proceedings and relieve this unstoppable force, I know that that bathroom is not gonna provide me with the privacy that I know I'm going to need...
>>
>>68636627
That's not CGI, it's just a different take
>>
>>68636360
>What? There's been practically no real nudity in this show so far then all of sudden Helga gets her minge out.

Amerifat detected.
Pretty much every girl on the show is nude at some point.
>>
>>68639005
lagertha? Shes the only one I really want to see.
>>
>>68639005
English, but I've been torrenting the show and they must be US rips because I haven't seen a shred of proper nudity.
>>
>>68637819
It's not funny to American audiences, it's a dramatic moment of a priest committing extreme sin.
>>
>>68637601

agreed, bismillah.
>>
>>68637601
Salam alikoum brother
>>
>>68639814
>>68640478

Say what you want about the muslimJews, but at least they aren't slaves to their harpy shrew women the way western eunuchs are today.

The fact that western men stopped keeping their women in line is exactly why Europe, and the U.S., are being invaded by non-whites today, and why their cultures will be eventually replaced by non-whites.
>>
>>68640975
Hello Muhammad
How's the weather today in Raqqa?
>>
>>68638869
I bet if your parents knew the culmination of conversations and close interactions led to such a emotionally crippled retard they won't have bothered since there is no justification for your brand of brain dead, sexually repressed puritanism.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>count odo is dead
>incest siblings are dead

I hope torvi is dead as well.
>>
>>68641146
Islam is the truth.
>>
>>68641244
Who the fuck is Torvi?
>>
>>68641237
>there is no justification for your brand of brain dead, sexually repressed puritanism.

Not to a degenerate, such as yourself, no.
>>
File: Dario_Argento_2014[1].jpg (326 KB, 1530x2102) Image search: [Google]
Dario_Argento_2014[1].jpg
326 KB, 1530x2102
Hey Guys! Whats going on?
>>
>>68635409
>>68641610
Story?
>>
>>68636766
while it is a bit weird, these people are professionals

all of what i've read about actors doing sex scenes is that they're the least sexy things ever

even if you're an exhibitionist as an actor and don't mind the fact that 20+ people are watching you, you also have the fact that you've rehearsed the scene multiple times, so it gets old fast, you're rarely actually naked, you're constantly being given little bits of direction, people keep coming over to adjust small technical details etc.
>>
>>68641479
Isn't that Bjorn's new gf? Hirst's other daughter, the one who looks exactly like her older sister in OP's pic?
>>
>>68643297
That's what they tell their husband lmao
>>
>>68636627
>>68635302

looks nasty, honestly
>>
>>68637601
>profit on our base animal instincts
yeah, let's remove food and violence as well!
>>
>>68644340
The same thing applies to violence.

They didn't always make movies with graphic violence and nudity, and people still went to see them and had a good time.

So why do they do it today? Money. They know that we are pretty much animals fixated on mating and fighting, and that's why they make degenerate TV and film today. We just don't have the discipline to ignore that shit, and are too apathetic to make people stop producing it in the media.

We know people shit every day, but we don't need to see that on TV or in film, so why do we need to see fucking and violence? We don't.
>>
O-only two hours left
>>
>>68645038

Yeah it's not like humans have been consuming works of art for thousands of years that have focused on just about every form of violence and sex imaginable. The 60's was TOTALLY the first time anyone realized people like sex and violence.
>>
>>68635302

>watching an ahistorical soap opera

SHIELDMAIDENS LOL
>>
>>68645739
butthurt
>>
>>68645698
It's all about being disciplined.

The only way we can move beyond being base animals is if we are disciplined enough to control our animal behaviors.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.