[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did he died at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: birdman_a[1].jpg (488 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
birdman_a[1].jpg
488 KB, 1296x730
So, did he died at the end?
>>
>>68633556

Of course he fucking did, he jumped out of a window on the 3rd floor
>>
>implying he was even alive in the beginning
>>
>>68633645
Why did his daughter smiled then?
>>
He died when he shot himself.
Everything else was a hallucination he had in his agony
>>
>>68633691
she hated him
>>
>>68633704
Well, we might as well say that he died when he jumped off the roof when random guy almost stopped him.
>>
>>68633556
He died when he shot himself in the theater. Everything was one continuous shot but his hospital scene wasn't you fucking pleb.
>>
>>68633797
Check out this pleb thinking that a film like this can be easily understood. Watch it again chomsky honk.
>>
And by the way, what this telekinesis thing supposed to mean? Watched this movie 2 times and still so many things that i dont get.
>>
It's irrelevant, anon
>>
>>68633970
It just means that he's crazy.
>>
>>68633556
was this movie supposed to be a comedy of some sort? my ex gf made me watch this one night and I was so bored the entire time. yes i know it's a parody about his life or some shit after batman
>>
>>68634232
It's not
It's a dark comedy and it was pretty gud you autistic capeshitter
>>
>>68634232
You're just an ultra pleb anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.