[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sweet /tv/ why is it that a lot of this is happening this weekend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Fill me in boys and girls.
>>
Can you be more specific?
>>
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>fucking vaguebooking on 4chan

are you shitting me, Pyle?
>>
>>68630688
I heard something about necks and injuries and movie critics it's not 100% clear to me...
>>
What did he literally mean by this?
>>
>>68630755
Go to sleep OP
>>
File: snapped neck.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
snapped neck.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>68630641
I think we all know whos to blame
>>
>>68630784
Who??
>>
>>68630825
Chris Stuckmann, "critic" and general pussy who tried to rewrite the prelude to the titular fight in Batman V Superman.

Included the phrase "tell that to Zod's snapped neck" which is basically begging for meme status.
>>
>>68631433
No fucking way senpai.
I'm on internet detective mode now.
Why would he do such a thing? Lel.
>>
>another Stuckmann thread
>>
>>68630825
You must be new.
>>
>>68631700
I just came from my caribbean vacation (Trinidad to be more specific) I'm back home now there's so much to catch up to. Fuck!!
>>
>>68631859
A quick google on the net would have bought you up to speed, this meme is everywhere. there are lots of youtube videos taking the piss out of it too.
>>
>>68632240
No way! There goes my weekend.
>>
>>68632293
also chris made a long video saying he wasnt butthurt but was clearly butthurt by the whole thing. the thread on this yesterday was delicious.
>>
>>68632367
Oh shit I missed out!!
>>
>>68633475
The whole script wasn't that bad it was just that line.
>>
>>68634950
>You think a pair of glasses can fool the world's greatest detective?
>>
>>68635008
What do u mean??
>>
>>68630825
Bitch Cuckmann
>>
>>68635290
Top KEK!!
>>
>>68635290
ROFL!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.