[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would they have voted for trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cheers-scene.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1957) Image search: [Google]
cheers-scene.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1957
would they have voted for trump?
>>
>>68630065
dont ruin my favorite show with your bastardized version of politics
>>
>>68630091
is that a yes
>>
They are bunch of white males with jobs so most likely
>>
They're not going to trust some rich asshole.
>>
Cliff Clavin maybe. The rest not so much.
>>
Carla supports Bernie Sanders because she's poor.
Diane supports Hillary because she's a woman.
Frazier supports Trump because he's rich and successful.
Cliff supports Cruz as the only logical choice.
Norm doesn't vote because it is all pointless.
Sam takes this all in while sucking on his bottle of mineral water, and says that he's undecided.

They all try to lobby Sam towards their positions. Hi-jinks ensues.
>>
>>68631758
>Frazier supports Trump because he's rich and successful.

Agreed with all except this one. Frasier is your typical left wing rich person. There's even an episode of Frasier in which he supports the token Democrat as he hates the token Republican.

Then again, the Democrat turns out to be nuts, so maybe Frasier learnt his lesson.
>>
>>68630065
>Coach
Cheers was good then.
>>
File: frasier room.jpg (37 KB, 785x470) Image search: [Google]
frasier room.jpg
37 KB, 785x470
Frasier would be sitting this election out in protest of a world gone mad or a corrupt system or something like that. Further down the Cheers universe however, his brother Niles would probably vote for some independent candidate that he donated money to just to keep up appearances. But Martin would definitely vote Trump.
>>
Yes they would all vote for the sexy god emperor
>>
>>68631758
Was Diane even a feminist?

I only watched the first season.
>>
>>68630065
No. Back then working class whites voted democrat. Especially in Boston.
>>
>>68634641
can see sam supporting bill but not hillary
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.