[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS SHE FUCKING RETARDED?!? >“I’m actually really excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.jpg (215 KB, 998x729) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
215 KB, 998x729
IS SHE FUCKING RETARDED?!?

>“I’m actually really excited about it,” she says of watching a young Jean Grey. “And its not the first time obviously that it’s happened. In the X-Men series, they’ve been doing this for years. Although women, it’s interesting because they’re replaced, and the older versions – or more mature, whatever the politically correct version of that is – are never to be seen again. Whereas the men are allowed to be both ages. Sexism. I think that I should be back along with my younger version and the way that we’ve seen it with Magneto and Professor X.”

SHE WAS IN FUCKING DAYS OF FUTURE PAST TOO!

DID SHE FORGET HER FUCKING CHARACTER WAS DEAD BEFORE THE FUTURE WAS CHANGED?!?!
>>
She sounds really desperate.
>>
Soo...what's her excuse for Halle Berry?
>>
>>68629348
>getting upset over the never ending fluidity of change in capeshit canon universes.
>>
>>68629348
>SHE WAS IN FUCKING DAYS OF FUTURE PAST TOO!
And The Wolverine. She's the only one aside from Jackman and Stewart from the old trilogy who's been in more than one recent X-movie.
>>
She's too hot to be Salsa Bongs older counterpart.
>>
>>68629348
>Begging for money.

FEMINISM EVERYONE
>>
>>68629390

This
>>
File: and_image_1356033632.jpg (59 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
and_image_1356033632.jpg
59 KB, 400x600
>>68629348
>IS SHE FUCKING RETARDED

No she's fucking peng
>>
>>68630568
Who's peng?
>>
File: 1427254434533.jpg (648 KB, 2473x2361) Image search: [Google]
1427254434533.jpg
648 KB, 2473x2361
old ladies btfo
>>
File: reddit.jpg (7 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
7 KB, 248x203
>>68630221
>>
>>68630702
tfw young men look up to and admire older men. we get guidance and knowledge from them. we treasure their wisdom and strength of character.
>young women see old women and feel disgust
YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
>>
>>68630568
peng af desu m8
>>
>gibmedat marvel money
>>
She was literally just in The Wolverine which came out right before Days of Future Past. She is basically as old as Hugh Jackman. No Ageism or sexism about it.
>>
>>68629348
>JEEEEEAAAAAANNNNN
>>
But Salsa Grey is shit. This is good.
>>
They wrote the Phoenix overtaking her. And poorly. Her characterization went out the goddamn window when she killed Scott and became a mute throughout the third film. No one wants to go through that horse shit again because there's no redeeming the character.
>>
she got royally screwed by X3
>>
Anyone but the current Jean Grey PLEASE
>>
I love Famke and I would love her back but I think it's too late for that now.
I hate the new ugly and fat Jean though. First X3 now this.They keep ruining one of the most iconic Marvel females.
>>
>>68631253
The Phoenix thing was a subplot but had they a better actress and writers, could have been a compelling story worth its own film.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 782x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 782x649
Leave capekino to me
>>
>>68632975
Singer had a fleshed out story for Phoenix, but he bolted to do Superman Returns and took Cyclops' actor with him. Fox didn't want to wait for them to finish and rushed shit out the door.
>>
>>68629348
>Whereas the men are allowed to be both ages. Sexism.
>I think that I should be back along with my younger version and the way that we’ve seen it with Magneto and Professor X.”
Jean isn't as popular or important as those two. The only character that hasn't been replaced is Wolverine, and he doesn't age as fast
>>
>>68634587
Jean is arguably more important that basically everyone else who was the focus of most of the movies.
She's like the 3rd most important x-man
>>
>>68634447
More like cakekino
>>
>>68629348

She's mad cause hugh jackman gets to be wolverine for 20 years and she doesn't get to be jean for 20 years. Yes x-men, super hero... all movies are more male orientated. It would still be stupid to have her play jean again. Though Old man logan..... you never know.
>>
>>68629348
>SHE WAS IN FUCKING DAYS OF FUTURE PAST TOO!
And The Wolverine.
>>
>>68629348
She's just an idiot now that her smoking is finally catching up to her.

Sorry, you're a skeleton now, Famke.
>>
>>68634568

I wish Fox just did an x-men 3 that was a filler movie. Wolverine-Magneto centric and come back and do the phoenix as part 4. Last Stand would have been tolerable as an action cash grab if they didnt kill Cyclops, Xavier and Jean and done those stories in the next movie.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.