[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone hate him? He was the only one with a dry sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nqxbbnRbDE1ruc976o4_500.png (158 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxbbnRbDE1ruc976o4_500.png
158 KB, 500x281
Why did everyone hate him? He was the only one with a dry sense of humor on that show. Half the characters were Flanderized by the third episode.
>>
I agree and am in the minority that thinks one was best. Dropped it after three or so seasons. Was a fan of his from David Gordon Green films anyway.
>>
I liked him, but it was clear he was going nowhere.
>>
>>68628479

Nobody in the show went anywhere though.
>>
He was a great character, but faggots who loved Community took over the fanbase rather quickly.
>>
Season 1 was shit.

Season 2-3 were good

Season 4-5 were watchable

Season 6-7 were shit

I'll never understand the popularity of this show.
>>
has any show ever had a worse final episode (or season for that matter) than Parks and Rec? That final episode was just a big fucking jerk off. Its a comedy who cares where the characters go.
>>
>>68629429
>season 7
i had no idea that show had so many seasons. i quit watching about halfway through the 4th season
>>
>>68629635
It just keeps getting worse. Season 7 has like 3 halfway decent jokes between like 7 episodes
>>
>>68629429

I thought season 1 was pretty good. Louis CK dragged down some episodes though.
>>
I don't know why this show was popular when more than half the characters were not likable people and basically just giant children. It's funny how Amy Poelher's character was a slut in S1, but that was quickly dropped and forgotten.
>>
>>68630365

she dates one guy and has one previous lover. She was always portrayed as squeaky clean .
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.