[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/jrg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1452942216025.jpg (2 MB, 3418x3977) Image search: [Google]
1452942216025.jpg
2 MB, 3418x3977
Where were you when Joe Rogan actually disagreed with a guest and shat on his childish ideas about universal basic income?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ZsVVunUeM&t=48m30s
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>68626767
>2:24:48

Please OP. Timecode or something.
>>
At home not giving fuck.
>>
>>68626767
wat
>>
>>68626802

there's timecode in the link, 48:30
>>
Eddie Huang thinks every culture but European ones deserve to exist
>>
stopped listening to this when they started with the fuck borders and shieeeeeet
>>
eddie huang is popular why?
>>
I think that's bad terminology.

He shouldn't have said salary cap, but personal net worth cap. Very simple.
>>
File: Rings-frodofarewell.jpg (22 KB, 539x228) Image search: [Google]
Rings-frodofarewell.jpg
22 KB, 539x228
>>68626798
>>
File: 1451501360068.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1451501360068.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>68626798

wavey
>>
BASED
>>
is his standup good
>>
File: 5488.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
5488.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
I have no idea who Eddie Huang is but he's in a soda commercial they play before every showing at my local cineplex and in it he's drinking a soda and giving a speech to a bunch of hipster yuppie millennials it's filled with all sorts of meaningless corporate millenial buzzwords and I have no idea what he's saying or why he's famous or what I'm supposed to take away form it.

https://youtu.be/QCk54X1xYVg

It's like a Mr Show sketch or something the Simpsons would mock if it was still worth a shit.
>>
>>68628515
wut
>>
They are both fucking retarded
>>
>>68628515
your description and then watching it made me lol
>>
File: joe.jpg (80 KB, 622x610) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
80 KB, 622x610
>it's a joe takes too much alfabrain® episode
>>
is joe rogan questions everything ever coming back?
it was pretty entertaining.
>>
File: 1460503817285.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460503817285.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>68626798
>>
>>68628763
eddie is a good cook. joe is good at shooting the shit. but goddamn, they are awful when they talk about socio-political issues.

and fuck eddie huang. he's a moron. period.
>>
Niggers are bad enough, but wannabe niggers?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.