[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tvcore.png (548 KB, 1169x250) Image search: [Google]
tvcore.png
548 KB, 1169x250
Rank them.
>>
Tfw haven't seen any of them

Feels pleb man
>>
>>68623607

Haven't seen The Shield or Tein Peaks but

1. Oz and The Sopranos
2. The Wire and Deadwood
3. Six Feet Under
>>
>>68623641
get out of this thread and watch them all

don't come back to /tv/ until you've at least finished The Sopranos, then watch Twin Peaks immediately after that because it isn't nearly as good if it gets spoiled for you
>>
The Sopranos > The Wire > Deadwood > Six Feet Under > Twin Peaks >> The Shield >> Oz
>>
>>68623607
1. The sopranos=the wire
(2. Mad men)
3. Deadwood
4. Oz
5. Twin peaks
Im watching 1st season of the shield and never finished six feet under. Should i finish it?
>>
>>68625762
>i never finished six feet under. Should i finish it?

Absolutely. Despite Season 3 and Season 4 starting off really slow and getting a bit melodramatic at times, the last 4 episodes of the final season are, in my opinion, the best stretch of television episodes ever aired.
>>
>>68625762
By the third season you will either be able to tolerate the characters or unable.

3-4 are basically everyone making bad melodramatic decisions, but PERFECTLY in character. And it builds up to telekino
>>
>>68623607
Sopranos>>the wire>>>>>>Deadwood>oz>>the shield>>>six feet under>twin peaks
>>
why is Breaking Bad not included?
>>
>>68623607
1) The sopranos
2) The Wire
3) Deadwood
4) Six feet Under
5) Mad Men
6) Twin Peaks
All other television is irrelevant
>>
>>68623607
>1a.The Shield
>1b.The Sopranos
>2. OZ
>3. The Wire
>4. Deadwood

Never seen Six Feet Under or Twin Peaks desu
>>
Friday Night Lights is better than every single one of them.
>>
>>68623607
Twin Peaks
The Sopranos
The Wire
Deadwood
The Shield
Six Feet Under
Oz
>>
>>68626830
>no Dekalog
>no I, Claudius
>no West Wing
Each of these shows is several miles beyond meme trash like Six Feet Under
>>
>>68623607

1) The Wire
2) The Sopranos
3) Deadwood
4) Oz
5)The Shield
6) Twin Peaks
Not Rating because never watched: Six Feet Under
>>
>>68623607

where is breaking bad?

it's better than at least 4 or 5 of those series
>>
>>68627255
nice meme
>>
Personal ratings:
The Sopranos > Twin Peaks > Six Feet Under > The Wire > Deadwood > Oz
Haven't seen The Shield.
>>
File: twin peaks.jpg (22 KB, 413x307) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks.jpg
22 KB, 413x307
right to the feels...every time
>>
>>68629401
Never say that again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.