[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost Writer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2010-13-GhostWriter-F.jpg (342 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
2010-13-GhostWriter-F.jpg
342 KB, 1425x1425
Thoughts?

It was really good IMO.
Love me some Polanski and McGregor.
>>
How can a ghost write? Wouldn't be be incapable of lifting the pen?
>>
>>68621908
he possesses a person and uses their body to write
>>
>>68621968
OK makes sense
>>
Why does a child rapist get to still write and direct movies?

When I raped a child, I had to move back in with my mom and let the whole neighborhood know what I did.
>>
>>68621994
it's not explicitly shown in the movie but it's implied

guy writes a book about Pierce Brosnan who is prime minister and starts uncovering some shady secrets so they murder him
his ghost then possesses Evan McGregor to finish the work and uncover the conspiracy

good flick
>>
>>68621908
Ghosts can manifest their energy to move physical objects
>>
>>68622013
because der Juden
>>
>>68621994
kek
>>
Bretty gud
>>
>>68621869
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>68621869
I remember seeing this in theaters, I thought it was great. I was surprised it didn't get nominated for any academy awards desu.
>>
>>68621908
Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS_lD9_Ur3g
>>
>>68621869
Absolutely love this kino film
>>
>>68622013
because he has a high status and he is rich desu. you are not
>>
That scene when the ghost made all those papers fly in the street cos Obi Won didn't write correctly really spooked me out with that music and camera effects.
>>
Ghost writer is someone who writes a book, for someone else and gets zero credit for doing so. Especially if the person taking credit is a celebrity.

Bronsan basically is playing Tony Blair, who hires McGregor to finish his autobiography after the previous writer died. McGregkr finds out that the previous writers was killed by the CIA after finding out Not-Blair was groomed since college to be a US puppet ruler and that was why Blair was gung ho about invading Iraq (because he was being paid to do so).

Not Blair is murdered by an ani-war Brit ish protester who's son died in Iraq and who blames Blair for sending his kid off to war, then kills himself. McGregor decides to keep quiet about not-Blair being a CIA patsy until he comes across the original manuscript from the dead writer, which has a coded message in it that reveals Not-Blairs WIFE was the CIA mole in the Blair administration and was the one who pushed Blair to help Bush invade Iraq. McGregor then is murdered by the CIA via a hit and run to silence him
>>
>>68625797
SPOILERS EVERYONE! ANON GAVE AWAY THE ENTIRE PLOT AND ENDING!
>>
>>68625797
You forgot about the most important part about the thing in the ball in the house near the river. But that's a really good summation of the plot.
>>
I've seen it at least twice and will see again. Pure Komfy Kino.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.