[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this man so shit in everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fuck this guy.png (1 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
fuck this guy.png
1 MB, 1280x536
Why is this man so shit in everything?
>>
File: escalation.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
escalation.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>68620951
I'm sorry

did you just insult David Koechner

in my house
>>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAMMY
>>
File: 1437363048586.gif (472 KB, 397x193) Image search: [Google]
1437363048586.gif
472 KB, 397x193
>>68620951
eat my fart
>>
>>68620951
> op confirmed for gay nerd
>>
>>68620951
David Koechner net worth: David Koechner is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. David Koechner was born in Tipton, Missouri, and went on to study Political Science at Benedictine College and the University of Missouri. However, he discovered a love of theater and improv, and ultimately chose to move to Chicago to focus on an acting and improvisational theater career full-time. He studied at ImprovOlympic and then worked with The Second City, graduating from their program in the mid-90s. He then went on to join the cast of "Saturday Night Live". While on "SNL", he became friends with David Allen. The pair launched a successful tour as The Naked Trucker Band, and appeared on a variety of talk shows. In addition to his improv comedy work, he has also appeared in such films as, "Wag the Dog", "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy", "Thank You For Smoking", "This Means War", and "Anchorman: The Legend Continues".
>>
It's clear whenever he is on radio he despises our local morning zoo DJ, even though he is from KC.

He is corny as fuck in interviews and not naturally funny at all.
>>
>>68621974
His episode of Norm Macdonald Live was akward as fuck.
>>
WHAMMY WHAMMY WHAAAAMMMYYYYY
>>
>>68621033
Literally no one likes that faggot. kys retard
>>
>>68622612
Pleb
>>
>>68621974
>>68622029
>His episode of Norm Macdonald Live was akward as fuck.

different anon from you twos, but yeah. i cannot stand that guy. i don't get why other comedians and actors hold him up as a talented peer.
>>
>>68622029
pls come back norm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE0hqUehYS0&t=16m42s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.