[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/ status/72354892886444851
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: james-woods.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
james-woods.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/723548928864448512

James Woods: "Is it just me or does it seem more difficult to find a movie that isn't either a liberal lecture or comic book superhero retread?"

He's right you know.
>>
there's always rewatching Triump of the Will
>>
>>68620219
No worries bro, black man here, I will make a movie they will be talking about still, long after you've gone on to whatever your reward may be, trust!
>>
>>68620866
BLACKED the motion picture?
>>
>>68621250

More like reality gods mucking about in mortal affairs until the mortals gets wind of how awesome it is to be a meddler and decides to replace the reality gods as the universe's tricksters.
>>
>>68621344
sounds hella fuckin epic!
>>
>>68620866
>>68621344
>>68621250

The black guys are the heroes though. They're a bunch of prisoners, the last of humanity that's left when the reality gods muck things up and causes a race of slavers that's in cahoots with a bunch of other nastier other dimensional types that basically rapes humanity the way the Romans Raped the Jews during the sacking of Jerusalem 70 CE
>>
>>68621401
I have a shade of autism and I need some one to help me write it out, I mean i could do the exposition that'll be both audio and text based, but I need some one to convert it in script form and book form. Autism clouds everything.
>>
>>68621428
>The black guys are the heroes
Sounds a bit far-fetched
>>
>>68620219
He could always go see God's Not Dead 2: He Still Isn't Dead
>>
>>68621428
>>68621401
>>68621494
I mean it's kinda wrong to say it's solely black guys, it's all prisoners the world over.

blacks are the main characters but not the only characters. Don't want to sound racist or power to the people or any of that black lives matter, bullshit and we were kings, ignorance. I just want to show that black guys could help out.

Their change isn't like, overnight nor is it, goodie goodie two shoes either, it's more like, 'these niggers gone and killed our play things now we're gonna kill them.'

Behind it all is our reality's God, who isn't the Judean Christian God persae but he's like him in every respect except he's not actually him, and that's why he's dubbed, Deus Ex. No one's going to actually say, God or god, they'll say Dues Ex.
>>
>>68621652
So its a sci fi slavery film?
>>
>>68621577
It's not like, they want to be the good guys and in actuality, they're not the good guys at all, they're just fucked up dudes who meets actual fucked up beings, and they're all like, "I raped a white bitch and killed her baby just to be spiteful and although that was shitty, these fuckers done gone and ate, torn up, beamed away, crushed, enslaved my play things;Now i'm gonna show them if anyone gets to fuck with humans, it's us."

Over time, and as the battle lingers, they start hearing stuff from their childhood. Being the only people on earth starts to affect them. They're all huddled together, whites, blacks, latinos, asians, but blacks are the majority and they're the ones who are really pissed that their loved ones and their prey are all gone. The latinos, asians, whites and others are trying to get low and ascertain the capabilities and breadth of the enemies potentiality. Niggers just want to fight and cause shit. You know how we do. Cause shit now, think about it later.

>>68621706
Not really slavery. Best scene is when the niggers, goes to the white aryans and ms13 and triads and Russian gangs with a plan to hit the aliens because the aliens are from a world the size of jupitor on floating platforms. there's no way you can walk to their cities, but you could fly to them. The aryans are the ones who suggest that they'll need a thousand brave men and women who aren't afraid to fly planes into the alien's floating cities.
>>
>>68620219
Why is he so perfect?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.