[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deducts that a meteorite that fell on Earth must be from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Gene-Hackman-Luthor.png (475 KB, 530x601) Image search: [Google]
Gene-Hackman-Luthor.png
475 KB, 530x601
>Deducts that a meteorite that fell on Earth must be from Krypton and that it must make Superman weak OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>Superman simply tells everything about him in the interview for Lois for no reason just as a plot device for Luthor to know about Krypton and that he can't see through lead

Admit it, this is worse than anything in BvS
>>
>>68619920

movie went way over your head, I guess when you've only been exposed to Snyder's grumpy Superman you wouldn't know he's supposed to be a very honest anf forthright person
>>
File: WHAT.gif (893 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.gif
893 KB, 200x166
It's shit but campy good, BVS takes itself super seriously and tries to be grimdark and realistic but none of it sticks.

There never has been a good Superman movie and there never will be one because it's impossible to turn good comics into a good live action movie, capeshit movies are never anything more than enjoyable movies and people will never claim it to be anything more.
>>
Forgot to mention that Lex also simply knows Superman can hear dog frequency

I guess it may be on the interview since they say stuff from the interview that was never spoken by Superman when he was with Lois anyway
>>
File: 1450190119570.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1450190119570.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>Comparing golden age Superman with Modern Superman

Read more comics
>>
>>68619920
>OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
He's the greatest criminal mind of our age.
>>
>>68620072
If they would just make a damn Suprman movie that only portrays him as a caped superhero and not some forced Jesus allegory with nonstop mentions of "god among men" then maybe.

I just want a Superman movie where he punches a robot or a bad guy. I don't want comparisons to god or edgy atheist Lex, or any of that crap. Just actually make it a cape film for once.
>>
>>68621532
I'd like to think the "Greatest Criminal Mind" can do better than hide out in a library in the sewer.
>>
>>68619920

Kryptonite was the worst thing ever added to the Superman mythos. And to think, it only exists because Superman's voice actor on the '40s radio show was ill one week and they needed an excuse for him not to do anything but moan.
>>
>>68621904
He had plans to move to California.
>>
>>68621960
He learned to fly because in the same cartoon it was too expensive to animate super jump every time
>>
>>68620072
>rlm poster
>>
>>68622023
>tfw you're almost alone in wanting Superman to go back to his super-jumping days

A super-strong dude who can jump really high because of his strength is just so much more satisfying than a dude who can fly and also has super-strength/resilience and superspeed.
>>
File: superman_perrine.jpg (122 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
superman_perrine.jpg
122 KB, 500x665
>comparing the GREATEST CRIMINAL MIND of our age
>to HMMMMMMMMM the greatest FAGGOT of our age

Shame on you OP.
>>
>>68621861
The only alternative kind of story is for Superman to do things like thwart Lex's attempts to steal 40 cakes.

Superman plots aren't that deep if they aren't dealing with god shit.
>>
>>68619920
>>Deducts that a meteorite that fell on Earth must be from Krypton and that it must make Superman weak OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

It wasn't a meteorite, it was found on the wreck of the World Engine.

They didn't deduct it made Superman weak out of nowhere, they discovered this by experimenting on Zod's body.

>Superman simply tells everything about him in the interview for Lois for no reason just as a plot device for Luthor to know about Krypton and that he can't see through lead
?
>>
>>68622465
Otis, you fucking idiot
>>
>>68622269
>>68622023
>able to LEAP tall buildings in a single bound

holy shit it all makes sense now. he used to be able to super jump but that never actually happened
>>
Have you knelt before Zod?
>>
>>68622465

You goddamn Snydertard
>>
>>68620072
>there has never been a good superman movie
Superman 2 you pleb.
>>
>>68622739
Terrence Stamp fucking killed it as Zod.
>>
File: 98723472384.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
98723472384.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>68622784
>>68622509
I'm so sorry, I fucked up
>>
>>68622269
There are at least a few of us.
>>
File: 1459101133297.jpg (1 MB, 4601x2365) Image search: [Google]
1459101133297.jpg
1 MB, 4601x2365
>>68619920
at least superman didnt destroy a city in this one
>>
>>68619920
tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>68623158
TOP KEK
did someone saw cuckman's pathetic video about his """"script"""""? what a lolcow
>>
>>68620072
>impossible to turn good comics into a good live action movie

I wouldn't say it's impossible, just very, very hard. Spiderman 2 and the Dark Knight are the only good ones, imo.
>>
>>68623358
Road To Perdition blows both of them out of the water.
>>
>>68622269
I find Superman much more interesting when he's more depowered
I always were more interested in his other powers like heat vision and x-ray vision, and his strenght is more cool when it's used in creative ways, not just how much weight he can lift
>>
>>68620072
Hancock was the best super man movie we ever had even with its shit final act
>>
i was severely disappointed in superman I. He spends the last 3rd of the movie saving buses and shit and then he doesn't even throw the hackensack nuke at luthor to keep him from harming anyone else
>>
>>68623358
>superman 2
Yes
>the dark knight
Rose tinted glasses. It was okay i spent myself waiting for joker than anything. If anything id put batman begins agead of it.
But you forgot Constantine, hellboy 1, and blade 2
>>
>>68622393
Even the god complexes ones aren't deep either. Its try hard.
>>
I'd love to see superman almost completely depowerred. He should wear a leather coat and smoke cigars. They should drop his weak clark kent persona completely and have him be more of an adventurer type with a dog sidekick (not krypto) and no lois lane or lex luthor. he should also have a plane.
>>
>>68625020
Sounds great, Mr. Snyder
>>
>>68619920
>We will never get a Metropolitan Man tier Luthor
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.