[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
petition to make /tv/ a creative board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fuckinbs.jpg (106 KB, 780x318) Image search: [Google]
fuckinbs.jpg
106 KB, 780x318
i mean WTF BULLSHIT IS THIS?

we have aspiring filmmakers here and being a film critic is way more artistic and creative than fucking papercraft or listening to shitty music. most of us are perfecting our own vlogs for reviews or are like tarantino and going to become the next big director after we have watched enough movies

sick of this persecution and discrimination. we need to tell that fucking JAP to make things right!
>>
>>68618556
The distinction will always be arbitrary. There's a bunch of regular drawfags on /co/ but that doesn't mean it has to go in creative.

Also, take this to /qa/
>>
>>68618556
Moreover, /tv/ is the most creative board thanks to all our memes.
>>
>>68618603
>>68618603
THIS! SO FUCKING MUCH THIS
>>68618592
go burn and die shill
>>
File: 1451240387508.jpg (3 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1451240387508.jpg
3 KB, 112x125
You know, I first came to /tv/ years ago when I wanted to get into filmmaking. I'd done acting for a couple years but I really wanted to get into telling my own stories, and showing people the things I had in mind.
I had so many great ideas I wanted to try out, I thought "Hey, 4chan is always a place to find relateable people, I bet there are some shoestring filmmakers on the television and film board" "Maybe they even have people working on cool projects they want people to join in on" "There's always interesting advice from likeminded weirdos and creative types in the dark crevices of places like 4chan"
>It's 99.999% nothing but paedo threads, comic book movie discussions, and memes, full of the absolutely lowest common denominator of 4chan, literally "anyone who watches tv or movies"

I think I gave up on my dreams long ago. How have you guys not yet?
>>
>it's a /tv/ pretends they actually invented memes episode
>>
>>68620593
/tv/ has produced more memes than any other board this decade.
>>
>>68618556
So, I lurk here a lot and we did a general on /mu/ about music production called /prod/ because moot wouldn't give us a board for creative things that aren't just drawings and shit. Just letting you know, you got our support if you wanna take this to JapMoot.
>>
>>68620610
>it's a /tv/ pretends they actually invented memes episode
>>
>>68618556
I haven't seen the front page in years
>>
>>68618556
why the fuck do you care where is listed?
>>
>>68620664

/prod/ would be an interesting board.
>>
>>68618556
Why not make a popular filmmaking general and prove the point rather than whining
>>
>>68620675
t. assmad /v/edditor
>>
File: 1461074990384.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1461074990384.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>68620563
I came because I wanted do have serious conversations about movies and filmmaking
I stayed because of frogposting an thedankest memes
>>
File: 1390491669002.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1390491669002.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>68618556
The influx of the popculture crossposters of shitdom (/v/, /co/, /tv/, /int/) is destroying this site
this board is going to shit because people don't report shit. report the retarded threads and repeat threads and they will get pruned. shitposting in a thread you don't like does nothing of value
>being a film critic is way more artistic and creative than
are you fucking serious or just underaged
>>
>>68620718
Yeah, I think it'd be pretty slow but that's preferable to having to bump threads a lot with little content so we don't drown among k-pop and rap memes. That's why a board with all things creative could really works, we could all have our generals like /vg/ and it'd be pretty nice for collabs to just hit up another general and find a buddy.
>>
>>68618556
>we have aspiring filmmakers here and being a film critic is way more artistic and creative
If you're going with this angle, requesting an exclusive /cu ck/ or /bbc/ board is more appropriate.
>>
i dont even watch tv i only speed watch movies to keep up TO be a better sh*tposter annd DANK MEMES
>>
File: 140612louis-ck1.jpg (39 KB, 349x509) Image search: [Google]
140612louis-ck1.jpg
39 KB, 349x509
>>68620563
you know what you have to do. make a movie about the alpha cuck
>>
>>68618556
>petition

Why not just wish on unicorn farts?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.