[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was /kino/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: itsmeelskino.jpg (49 KB, 550x384) Image search: [Google]
itsmeelskino.jpg
49 KB, 550x384
This was pure cinéma.

whew i cant find any discussions about this on /tv/
>>
>>68618380
the cinematography was nothing special
is not kino
>>
/tv./ is one of the few places that did talk about this boring piece of shit.

many people fell for the Enemy meme
>>
>>68619010
>le boring meme :(

Go back to capeshit.
>>
Is it a good flick? What's Jake's superpower? Does he wear a cool costume? Who's the main villain?
>>
>brown filter shit

No thanks
>>
>>68619048
Pseudointelectual detected.

Enemy is not much better than capeshit pleb.
>>
>>68619095
holy fuck this
why was that movie so yellow?

was Villenueve practicing for Sicario?
>>
>>68618380

Enemy is the most convincing depiction of Toronto that I've ever seen
>>
>>68618380
I liked it pretty well. Maybe a little bit more than Prisoners, not sure. But it is discussed here pretty often, m8.

Unrelated, but would anybody happen to know where I might be able to find Outtakes From the Life of a Happy Man directed by Jonas Mekas? I haven't had any luck.
>>
>>68619198
Toronto is a different kind of yellow
>>
>>68619334

I just hate Toronto and the movie confirms my view of it. I don't mean that it literally looks like that but I think the movie's look accurately captures the sprawling despair that Toronto induces.

Awful city
>>
>>68618380
>/tv/
>discussions

And it was only like 86% cinéma you fag.
Reported.
>>
>>68618380
Jake is the only good thing
is boring and fails in adapting everything the book was about
although the idea of adapting a book of suck kind was actually retarded anyways
>>
Baby's first Lynch tribute
>>
>>68618380
>Enememe
>good
pleb spotted
>>
"If you're not with me, then you're my Enemy"

Didn't catch that reference on my first watch
>>
File: jake-gyllenhaal.png (215 KB, 333x634) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal.png
215 KB, 333x634
>>68618380
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68618380

Pure quinoa
>>
>>68621360
What the fuck his father was conceived in an international orgy
>>
>>68620942
Adapting a book =/= creating literally a copy of the book, you nigger
and the book is fucking amazing you doublenigger
>>
>>68618380
>is that an oscar?
>no its en emy
Pretty meta
>>
>>68618380
>Kino started in Quebec
>Villenueve's from Quebec

COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>68621932
I didnt say the book was bad you fucking idiot i mean to say it was retarded to adapt a book of such nature i love that fucking book and because of it the movie let me down
And i didnt mean to say it had to copy everything that happened in the book, but to take the concepts and adapt them for the screen which it tries to do but ultimately fails
>>
>>68619090
>Is it a good flick?
Yes
>What's Jake's superpower?
The ability to inhabit 2 universes at once and force collisions between them
>Does he wear a cool costume?
In one of the universes he does
>Who's the main villain?
Secret society/cult of arachnidians preparing the return of the eldritch horror Atlach-Nacha, like in The Thing they assimilate others to their group and you have no way of knowing who's human and who isn't
>>
Is this a Slenderman movie?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.