[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this handsome OSCAR NOMINATED young man isn't getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Barkhad-Abdi.jpg (324 KB, 2190x1095) Image search: [Google]
Barkhad-Abdi.jpg
324 KB, 2190x1095
How come this handsome OSCAR NOMINATED young man isn't getting any roles anymore?? Is it because the outermost two millimeters of his body happens to be another color than that of normal people? If that's the case that's pretty fucking racists, he's a great actor.
>>
just delete the thread
>>
>>68615526
Lol he was in The Hateful Eight OP.
>>
>>68615526
We wuz gum disease n sheeeit
>>
He's in a film that came out last week with Helen Mirren
>>
>>68615526
People are jealous of his BBC.
>>
LOOK AT HIM!

LOOK AT HIM!

HE'S THE CAPTAIN NOW!
>>
>>68615526
What the fuck is going on with his teeth?
>>
>>68615526
When was Idris Elba nominated?
>>
File: Morgan Freeman.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Morgan Freeman.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>68615571
Nah, you're thinking of Denzel Washington
>>
The name is Bond. James Bond.
>>
>>68615526
dont shit on based Somalians man there pretty chill

>inb4 pirates

There the only one with the balls to do it in modern times, I always wanted to be a pirate growing up
>>
>>68615629
That's a pic of Robert Downey Jr. though
>>
He'd be perfect for the Snoop Dogg biopic. They're practically twins.
>>
File: Abdi.jpg (57 KB, 700x753) Image search: [Google]
Abdi.jpg
57 KB, 700x753
Bond. James Bond.
>>
>>68615526
Probably because he's ugly as fuck and can only be typecast as a poor african or maybe a nigger gangster.
>>
>>68615640
They are some of the worst refugees in the world, actually.
>>
>>68615526
>>68615658
Goddamn that's one ugly fucking nigger.
>>
>>68615696
This. Minnesota is now a haven of terrorists cause they opened their state for those fleeing niggers.
>>
>>68615526
>isn't getting any roles anymor

fucking bullshit. he has 2 movies coming out this year and 2 more slated for 2017. he's doing alright.
>>
File: 11657179.jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
11657179.jpg
38 KB, 300x450
>>68615822
kek he plays a fucking somalian pirate again in one of those movies holy fuck talk about typecast
>>
>>68615526

TOM HONKS, I LAHVED YOU IN BEEG, BUT I AM DA COPTON NAO.
>>
there are only so many roles available for "somolian guy"
>>
I just checked imdb and he's been in more stuff than I expected.

Also some cool sounding upcoming stuff.

>The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir
>The story of Ajatashatru Oghash Rathod, a fakir who tricks his local village in Rajasthan, India into believing his possesses special powers and into paying him to fly to Paris to buy a bed of nails from an Ikea store.

>Alexandra Daddario
>Gemma Arterton
UNF
>>
>>68615526
>Is it because the outermost two millimeters of his body happens to be another color than that of normal people?
That's a weird way of saying he's of African origin, because it neither just "happens to be" that way, nor is the color of his skin the only physiological difference between him and a caucasian.
As an African, it was more or less his own choice to come to the United States, he could have gone anyway, but he came here. The majority of people in this country are caucasian. It is natural that there is tension, really, completely normal. He had the privilege of not being a slave being forced to come here, and he came here anyway. Good job. I'm not even going to talk about the physiological differences because i'm not actually good at biology, so i can't explain that whole melanin stuff, or how his skull is different and his brain is under developed, etc.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.