[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Lobster >in this absurdist comedy starring Colin Farrell,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: the_lobster.jpg (52 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
the_lobster.jpg
52 KB, 1280x721
>The Lobster
>in this absurdist comedy starring Colin Farrell, singles are given 45 days to find a significant other or else be turned into animals for the rest of their lives.

Would you turn into an animal /tv/?
>>
>>68614852

What are the rules?

I mean, couldn't you just fake a relationship with another desperate single person?
>>
absolute shit film desu
>>
>>68614903
you just don't get it
>>
No. I would have gotten with the old desperate woman who goes around offering blow jobs and ass fucking.
Then I would have lived on as a NEET while she cooks for me, cleans my shit and sucks my cock from time to time.

Don't know why nobody did this and she ended up throwing herself out of the window, though.

Also, it was precisely at this point that the film stopped being good and started going downhill very fast, until the weak, pathetic, unclimatic finale.
>>
>>68614903
first half was good. As long as they were in the hotel.

As soon as the MC runs away it turns to shit and just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>68614852
Velociraptor
>>
Is it really as shit as everyone is saying?
>>
>>68614993
No its good. /tv/ just has shit taste as always.
>>
It's not a very entertaining or satisfying movie. It is just only a message of how strict we see relationships in our world. Black and white and no I between.
>>
>>68614993
see
>>68614955
>>
>>68614879

Yes, but you'd be living a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: bear.jpg (62 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
62 KB, 625x469
>>68614852
A bear.
>>
>>68615017
it's not good.
see
>>68614955
>>
>>68614852
What kind of animal?
>>
>>68614852
probably fuck the ugly suicidal girl, and don't turn into anything
>>
>>68615051
Have you dug your own grave yet? No one is gonna do it for you.
>>
>>68615069

Most Metazoa I'd assume. So basically anthing you'd consider to be an animal in the common sense type of the world. Maybe not unknown alien animals for obvious reasion
>>
>>68615119
I already claimed her.
>>
>>68615133
see
>>68614955
>>
>>68614852
>live with shit humans
>or live in Zootopia

You know what my choice will be
>>
>>68614879
If they caught you faking it, you get punished
>>
>>68614852
A human bean
>>
I liked the movie on the whole, but I'll never watch it again; the scene with his brother was too sad.

The failed suicide was much less disturbing.
>>
Absolutely brilliant kino here lads
>>
10/10 absurdist kino
>>
>>68614993
I loved it. And I liked the second half too.

Maybe you have to be an autist to understand this film. Normies won't get the the total lack of social ability
>>
>>68615572
>the scene with his brother was too sad.
That bit was hilarious
>>
>>68615572
His brother was the dog, right? I kinda got lost there..
>>
>>68616817
that was just cruel, but him kicking the little girl made me laugh out loud
>>
File: GORILLA INTENSE.webm (497 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
GORILLA INTENSE.webm
497 KB, 512x288
>>68614852
We need Webms of those rubbing dick scenes

ASAP
>>
>>68615044
Good choice
I'd go with a grizzly or a silver-back gorilla or an alligator
But really I'd never leave because I'd be Hemingway level of loner hunter
>>
>>68614852
Whishaw had the right idea. Just find someone who you don't find completely hideous and lie. As long as you're both on board, you can make it until you are released from the hotel and then just stay together to keep up appearances. It's not ideal, but better than turning into a fucking animal.
>>
Unrelated, but would anybody happen to know where I might be able to find Outtakes From the Life of a Happy Man? Haven't had any luck getting my hands on a download or anything.
>>
>>68614879
>couldn't you just fake a relationship with another desperate single person
He tries to do this in the film. They observe you for a while to test that you're actually in love.
>>
I would just choose to be turned into a bear, and then try to take out as many people as possible during hunting season.
>>
>>68615037
nice autism
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.