[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luthor's motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What was it?
>>
>>68613771
Autism
>>
>>68613771
General Zod's snapped neck
>>
a writers guild contract
>>
>>68613771
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Boys
>>
>>68613771
Anti-Life
>>
NIGGERS VS JEWS
>>
>>68613771
Jealousy
>>
>>68613771
OP VS HETEROSEXUALITY
>>
>>68613771
turkish airlines
>>
>>68613798
>>68614734
This. It was pretty obvious after speech he gave on his party. I don't understand why people are constantly asking this question - is it because of the reviewers who said that "Luthor didn't have any motivation"?
>>
>>68615597
It wasn't jealousy though, I think Luthor being treated like criminal by his father for no fault of his own really damaged him into hating superman being praised for simply inheriting superpowers(for no effort of his own). In my opinion he sees them as just regular people in different situation then him and wants to show that when the consequences comes they're no better then the rest.
Lex has no sentimentals.
>>
MMM BOYS
>>
>>68613771
1) He has issues with God, and the idea that God can be good. At some point in the movie, he expresses his anger at the fact that God didn't intervene to prevent him from being abused by his father. With Superman being revered by many as a God, Lex has a target to channel his frustration towards – a walking personification of this figure he despises.

2) Lex is and always will be power-mad. He's the biggest player in Metropolis, who is used to getting whatever the hell he wants. The city was as good as his until Superman – a more powerful person – showed up. Naturally, that's going to make him envious/angry.

3) You can argue that he has a legitimate concern for mankind, although I think he's too much of a sociopath for that to hold. Towards the start of the film, he expresses concerns similar to Batman's about mankind having no way to defend themselves against Supes. I think this was really just him saying whatever he thought would get the US government on his side, though.

4) Related to point 1, but he's genuinely mad. He has mental health issues, at least.
>>
>>68613771
The dings
>>
File: ywn taste his cherry.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ywn taste his cherry.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
>>68613903
>>68616006
this pretty much
>>
>>68613771
Jewish nepotism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.