[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This wasn't THAT bad It's just a bad adaptation Doom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
This wasn't THAT bad

It's just a bad adaptation

Doom was easily the best part no matter how shit they adapted him

5/10
>>
-10/10
>>
>>68612700

Battered Housewife Syndrome
>>
Did anyone even watch this?
>>
Whoever the casting director was obviously had never heard of Fantastic Four before. I can't think of a worse Reed Richards.
>>
5/10 is for standard capeshit movies.
>>
holy shit yes it was, from the shoehorned in fire nigger to the slapped together music video editing and kate mara's shit acting, and that fucking discount morgan freeman guy was really really annoying too.
>>
Why did they make the cutest looking guy the thing?
>>
I was like you for about the first hour. "it's not so bad," I said, "some parts are even pretty good, why is everyone shitting on it?". But then the lady act happened, and I understood.
>>
>>68612700
THANK YOU!! I 100% agree and wish this movie got some more appreciation
>>
>>68612700
It's fantastic.
>>
>>68612825
Yeah. I couldn't fucking believe how bad it was.
>>
and why does the idiot that plays johnny storm have a vaguely hostile attitude like he's about to punch everyone he's speaking to, it was very uncomfortable and makes for a not fun viewing experience
>>
>>68613333
>and why does the idiot that plays johnny storm have a vaguely hostile attitude like he's about to punch everyone he's speaking to

That's Johnny Storm in a nutshell comic-wise so guess what, he was actually playing the character!
>>
File: 1439543207462.jpg (60 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1439543207462.jpg
60 KB, 456x320
>>68612700
Trank get the fuck outta here u cuck
>>
File: 1401626857375.gif (872 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1401626857375.gif
872 KB, 330x330
>The cancer from BvS memeing is reaching critical mass.
>>
>>68612751
Thought he was a good reed richards just looked a little young. Also i don't know why they decided to make the 4 like 18 I think?
>>
>>68612700
Some really good scenes sprinkled lightly in a complete mess of a movie. i really want to see
A. What the original vision of the movie was
B. A movie about the behind the scenes of making this movie
>>
File: 1460122088885.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1460122088885.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
>40 minutes of backstory we all know already with shitty has never been 20 something actors
>Finally receive their powers
>All the fights are a compilation
>Introduce Dr Doom
>Kill him in under 10 minutes after his introduction
>Mfw they killed their biggest rival villain right after he was made

This together with a black actor with a white sister for no reason, recess Morgan Freeman, literally only 1 good actor and the obvious disinterest in the core material and this deserves all the hate it got.
Dr Doom is my favourite character as well and this was nothing like him.
>>
>>68612700
Will they still make the sequel?? PLEASE
>>
>>68612700
>It's just a bad adaptation

Yeah, because the source was some great stuff right?
>>
>>68613645
This. I think the original film would have been a bad Fantastic Four film but a great film.
>>
>>68615397
The Incredibles is basically a true adaption of a Fantastic Four film and it is amazingly good.
>>
>>68615397
only good source material of FF is Doctor Doom
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.