[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Ragnar acts like an autistic episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>It's a Ragnar acts like an autistic episode
>>
File: no fags today.jpg (78 KB, 1021x1027) Image search: [Google]
no fags today.jpg
78 KB, 1021x1027
Ragnarr is based in literally every episode.
>>
>>68611509
Nigger, please, Fimmel deserves at least a nomination for how much life he puts into that role every episode. He brings it no matter how bizarre it has to be.

Sober and clean Ragnar is back, though. Shit's gonna get real again soon.
>>
>>68611509
>Vikings

the show about autistic man-hugs.
>>
>LOOK AT YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH
>>
Travis mannerisms make this character so fun to watch.
>>
Floki is the autist. check out those weird hand movements.

Ragnar is just your average sociopath.
>>
>>68612036
And Rollo is the turncoat x1000
>>
Rollo's wife is too damn cute. I would probably betray my people too for a qt like that 2bqhwy familia
>>
>>68612517
She's the worst actress in the entire show
>>
so beorn isn't mad at all that auslag just let his daughter wander off and die?
>>
>>68615252
Ayy lmao fucked him to take his mind off it.
>>
>>68615252
Fuck knows, that fast-forward was one of the clumsiest, laziest ass-pulls I've ever seen a show dump on its audience
>>
>>68611847
that's why I watch it
>>
File: 1461225273218.jpg (19 KB, 176x185) Image search: [Google]
1461225273218.jpg
19 KB, 176x185
What the fuck happened to Harald and Halfdan..?
I'm happy for Rollo and shit, but damn, that they just pulled the show 7 years ahead just so we could see that scene with Ragnar and the boys and that Danmark was growing or something, why couldn't they at least give us a glimpse of what happened to all the characters that interests us remotely at the same time so it wouldn't be so fucking lame.
>>
>>68615467
Halfdan can be seen with the heathen army that fights Aetherwulf on the trailer.
>>
>>68615678
Link to trailer?

I can only find one for the first half of season 4.
>>
>>68615699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Qm-y8evsg

I dunno, couldn't find the normal version.
>>
>>68612517
too bad she can't act

>>68613729
>She's the worst actress in the entire show
I thinks the actress portraying the english princess is actually worst
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.