[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SREKRÜÖÖÖÖÖNK help design a new roar that fits his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
>SREKRÜÖÖÖÖÖNK

help design a new roar that fits his new appearance
>>
https://youtu.be/4dFn2r-iq_4
>>
That tiny fucking eyeball makes this design laughable.

Anything, LITERALLY ANYTHING would have been better.

>All White
>All Black
>All Red
>No Eyes

It's a fucking joke. People are going to laugh at it; PEOPLE ARE ALREADY LAUGHING AT IT. Meanwhile, the Godzilla fanboys will close their eyes and shudder as they wave their little flags that say "it's faithful to the original!" while they cry themselves and continue making excuse after excuse after excuse to justify this laughable design.
>>
>>68608832

JYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSST
>>
>>68608832
Make a dying wail that sounds like he's trying to roar but comes out sounding like a scream.
>>
GASHUNK
>>
>>68608832

>CU-CU-CU-CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKOOOOOOOOOLD!
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x304
>>68608879
the tiny eyes are funnycreepy. hoping in context with motion it scares in a way like the first was supposed to
>>
RACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
NUKE THE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS
RACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
*Pomf*
>>
File: Godzilla.jp_-_Godzilla_2001.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla.jp_-_Godzilla_2001.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>68609020
>funnycreepy
>creepy

No, they aren't. It's a rubber suit. It's a man in a costume. It's not creepy and the eyes are a fucking joke. Funny, you certainly got that right. It's goddamned laughable, it's a fucking joke, it's silly saturday-morning cartoon-tier.

See this? This is objectively the absolute scariest Godzilla's eyes ever were and they're just pure white. Perfect size, perfect placement, perfect color. Didn't matter the set or the lightning, they were and are legitimately creepy, because he is a monster.

New film is having him look like a burn-victim retard.

>BUT THAT'S THE POINT

Good for you, Japan, you're shooting yourself in the foot before even starting the race.
>>
File: versions_of_godzilla.jpg (297 KB, 960x769) Image search: [Google]
versions_of_godzilla.jpg
297 KB, 960x769
>>68608879
>as if most godzilla design arent silly
hes a radioactive dinosaur and he looks more like a frog or a cat in most of these pictures
>>
>>68609120

For reference, film is Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidroah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.

Godzilla at some of his best.
>>
>>68609124

See, all you're doing is illustrating my point more beautifully. Everything in that image looks better than the retard lizard in OP. Yes, even the Cookie Monster versions of him. Because as silly as those got, they never, EVER had his eyes so hillariously pathetically tiny as this new version. Not even the ones with the smallest eyes, arguably the original, had his eyes so miniscule, so utterly pin-point and tiny.

It's a fucking joke.

Toho have fucking LOST it.
>>
rawr
>>
>>68609120
christ man i bet you dress up as godzilla every halloween even thought youre almost 30 and no one else at your local yugioh club/applebees does
>>
>>68608832
>Skreeeeessssssssssschonnnnksssss
>>
>>68608832
QUACK
>>
File: 1459836793770.jpg (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459836793770.jpg
82 KB, 900x900
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68609227
i was saying godzilla is barely a step above animu and caring that much about a silly design in a long line of silly designs is numale behavior
>>
>>68608879
>>68609120
>>68609227
Dude, chill the fuck out. Godzilla always has been, and always will be, a bit shit
>>
>>68609375
>Dude, chill the fuck out.

No, you calm the fuck down. I'm perfectly fucking calm. We're talking about goddamned Godzilla you peasant, this is serious fucking business.
>>
>>68609120
I find the small eyes more creepy. While the white looks pretty neat, and would benefit the new one a lot, the eye placement and stuff looks to human on the old one, like an angry old man rather than some mutated creature, The new one looks more like a t-rex, and thus more frightening I think.

Granted it's still a shitty looking godzilla.
>>
>>68609394
He's chump change compared to King Kong and you know it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg
skip to 0:50
>>
>>68608832
BBWWWRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68609124
thank you. Annos godzilla is the first godzilla I don't find "cool" or "cute" but legit disturbing. If I was to see that thing looking out of my window, with its small eyes fixate on me, it would make me shit myself and hide. All the older godz would just make me "Awwww how cool / cute". Not better or worse, though - just frightening.

I guess for some people it works, others find it hilarious. Has maybe to do something with how your brain / eyes work.
>>
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAANE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
>>
>>68610528
oh fuck i'm laughing at this like some goddamn retard
>>
>>68609394
Going full autistic
>>
>>68609120
They're creepy in the same way a scared horse's eyes are creepy.

I dig it. I'm glad they didn't go with le all-white eyes again.
>>
>>68608832
Barks like a seal.
>>
I'M SOOOOOOO FUCKED UP
>>
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ITS ART NOT CARTOOOOOOOOONS!

But really it looks like something an 8th grader would draw.

80s Godzilla best Godzilla
>>
>>68609124
Man, fuck Meekratzilla
>>
>>68609315
this
>>
File: image.gif (314 KB, 200x134) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
314 KB, 200x134
>>68608832
Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
>>
>>68609120
>>68609146
I know most people dig it, but I always thought those eyes don't work in color film.

GMK is a great flick, but most of the designs sucked major ass with the exception of Baragon IMO.

Not a fan of Shin's eyes either though.
>>
File: 1452125835278.png (24 KB, 508x400) Image search: [Google]
1452125835278.png
24 KB, 508x400
>MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMAaaAaaAAay
>>
>>68608879
He's supposed to be recovering from the oxygen destroyer in a very painful way
So the design makes sense.
>>
>>68609124
Heisei design is the best design
>>
>>68609227
Shut up fucking retard
>>
>>68609120
>No, they aren't. It's a rubber suit.
It's not a fucking suit, it's a fucking puppet controlled by 3 people. Check your facts first before you start posting complete garbage.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.