[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now Murderman vs Captain Hypocrite is out can we talk about our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Now Murderman vs Captain Hypocrite is out can we talk about our new found respect for Star Wars 7 by JJ Abrams?
A flawed but overall high quality film.

I'll start with the obvious

>Good reasonable length that isn't too long like Batman vs Superman
>Good high quality action scenes with comprehensible visuals unlike every fight in Batman vs Superman
>Good developed villain with actual character motivations unlike Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman
>Story told in a comprehensible way because it wasn't pretending to be deep and profound unlike Batman vs Superman
>Good strong female character that is actually relevant to the plot played by a good actress unlike Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman
>Fun and comical scenes with likable characters unlike Batman vs Superman
>Giving opportunities to high quality female and minority actors unlike Batman vs Superman
>Actually has some respect for the original source material unlike Batman vs Superman

There are probably many other positive things about we will now debate in this thread in a respectful,coherent and calm manner.
>>
File: sad_chewie.jpg (178 KB, 1280x526) Image search: [Google]
sad_chewie.jpg
178 KB, 1280x526
>>67552876
I for one LOVED Rey Wars: The Rey Awakens

My favourite character by far was Rey, I loved the part where she did everything perfectly without trying, had zero character development and has put herself in a position where her arc can only go downwards in the next films without her ascending to space Jesus status

Her actor's ridiculous accent, love for overacting and refusal to fully close her mouth for 90% of the film leaving her with the facial expression of a buck toothed retard was also a nice touch

Heck, If it was up to me every character would be Rey and the entire series would be the Reys beating up thugs twice their size and discussing the laws of thermodynamics while doing loop-de-loops in the millennium falcon (Now renamed the millennial failure)
>>
>>67552876
Go to hell and get the fuck off the board. The amount of attention that should be paid to this movie is equal to or less than the size of your dick.
>>
>>67554781
So, if OP turns out to be some sort of ancient Greek dick-deity incognito . . .?
>>
>>67552876
Having seen it 3 times now since it leaked. It's infinitely more enjoyable than any of the prequels and more re-watchable than Return of the Jedi. Great movie. Flawed, but great.
>>
>>67552876
>>
>>67554093
are you mad for some reason?
>>
File: starWars.jpg (192 KB, 1600x668) Image search: [Google]
starWars.jpg
192 KB, 1600x668
>>67554093

I wonder was Chewie meant to speak English? Then Ford got all those lines for himself?
>>
>>67552876
It's the kind of movie no one would give a fuck about if it wasn't Star Wars. TFA isn't Phantom Menace offensively bad, hell it's not even bad as far as I'm concerned, but it just exists out there. Nothing really grabbed me in the entire movie until the ending when we see Luke and he probably puts on more quality acting in that one scene than everyone else combined in the entire movie so far.
>>
>>67558160
I agree completely. If not for Star Wars in the name, it may as well be just another young adult film like Divergent or the hunger games.
>>
>>67558235
>Divergent or the hunger games.
They had story continuity tbqh though
>>
>disney shill needs to keep bumping this and the zootopia thread
>>
>>67558235
lol, why? because of the protagonist being teenagers?
>>
>Murderman vs captain hypocrite
Kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.