[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV series idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 422px-HBO_logo.svg.png (7 KB, 422x174) Image search: [Google]
422px-HBO_logo.svg.png
7 KB, 422x174
pitch 'em 'ere
>>
>In victorian era england, Oscar wilde sits in a bar and is interviewing a man named Dorian Gray for a biography, Gray has lived a life of sin, promiscuous sex, gambling and addiction, Gray also reveals that he is immortal, bound to a portrait of himself that he lost. Wilde asks Gray what he is exactly, Gray replies with "To define is to limit".

>Cut to modern 2015, Dorian Gray has lived through eras,war after another, He has mastered what ever it is needed to be mastered, He's considered a genius but in reality he just had all the time in the world to study everything, but the bottomline is, Dorian Gray is bored.

>Dorian Gray decides to spend the century as a detective to keep himself busy, He is partnered with a rookie cop named, Matthew, and they solve crime in a killer of the week fashion

>Dorian is haunted by his inner demons as well as his past that keeps on coming back to him, particularly memories of his first love, Sibyl Vane. Vane's descendants, has passed the story of how Dorian Gray ruined their family to generations after generations of Vanes, Vane's latest descendant, James, now an agent of interpol tracks Dorian's current whereabouts.

>The story would be about immortality and how it affects someone, how it turns people 'gray', the story would imply that Gray would setup murders himself to spice things up, it would be at the same format of Sherlock
>>
>predator miniseries
8 or so episodes of a predator/s appearing in different situations. eg, episode is about bank robbery, predator appears. or episode is about mafia, predator appears. etc etc
might work better as a movie, but I think you could pull off 8 different situations an hour each one.

>WW1 miniseries.
shitty trench life and horrors of wars back then.
>>
>>67551118
This sounds a lot like New Amsterdam. It's an interesting idea, shame that show didn't get any attention.
>>
>67551190
why arent you posting the long version anon? :^)
>>
>>67551785
im lazy
>>
CW Pinocchio, a young adult story about the teenage Bella who met the beautiful yet reclusive Pinocchio, a guy under the curse that turned his skin wooden. The main title will be "Tell me lies"
>>
>>67550583
Harry Potter with the GoT treatment.
>>
>>67551118
So Forever?
>>
>>67550583
reality tv show called "lets hunt and kill every cape-shit corporate shills and their agents".

you can win a car. with a ps4 inside.
>>
>>67551942
That would be good.
>>
If you seriously do want to create your own show, write & direct for it, that kinda thing, do they prefer you write an original pilot or write specs and work your way up?

I'm reading this book that says you should try to get specs sold and work your way up, but the book was publshed in 2003
>>
>>67550583
Detective show combining elements of the Coen brothers bleak world with a twist of dark humour combined with Tarantinos prowess at creating dialogue. Imagine it along the lines of true detective where each mini series/season provides new characters and a new plot.

I'm on my phone right now otherwise I'd type up some plot ideas.
>>
Fallout the TV series

Episode 1 focuses on Vault life, how the apocalypse started and how vaulttec works and ends after the vault dwellers leaves the vault and sees the wasteland

The first season would be focused on just surviving, no politics, just a naive vault dweller wandering the wasteland avoiding raiders, rapist, cannibals and trying to find civilization.
>>
2nd Punic War
Rise of Islam
>>
>>67552060
>>>/r/eddit
>>
A comedy series about the Seinfeld co-creator Larry David
>>
A tv drama about the history of gaming, from the fall of Atari until the Playstation era with the guy who play the CIA agent in the Americans as Tom Kalinske as main lead and Lucy Liu as Myamoto
>>
>>67551190
Predator miniseries sounds fucking great.
>>
Something about Island life. Not the tropics or Caribbean or anything like that, but cold islands. Faroe, Newfoundland (or its small islands like Twilingate or Fogo or St. Pierre) , Shetland, Svalbard, or far southern islands like South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands, the Chatham Islands, places like that. During settlement of the islands or one generation post settlement would be best, it gives the chance to explore the hardships of the life, the exploration, the social aspects of these new frontiers, etc. The island settings help to establish a sense of isolation and hopelessness, as well as sense of peace and still time. They could also easily delve into the supernatural or horror atmospheres thanks to their isolation. It could be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I don't have a lot more detail to go into, but I think the starting point is solid.
>>
miniseries about 1920's bank robbers.
>shows an episode or two of them growing up and going through life together
>wall street crash cripples their lives
>conflict between them as some are willing to kill to get away with it and how the others aren't
>showing how they deal with a friend of theirs getting killed in a heist
you could also add a mafia element to it. eg the mob tries to hire them to pull off a heist but they refuse and then the mob is after them as well as the police.
>>
Tits and Dragons
>>
Series about a wacky race across the world in the year 1910. Race ends up having a conspiracy behind it that ends in starting WWI
>>
Drama about Aleister Crowley.

>Occultism
>Perversion
>Famous authors fucking each other in the ass for some glorious sex magick
>Political shenanigans of magical orders in late 1800 and early 1900
>Madness, drugs and ass fucking antics in the desert

It would be like Around the World in Eighty Days but much more fucking, cocaine, esotericism, magical sex rituals and fun.
>>
>>67550583
Gas Joe

It's about a guy that farts a lot. His mom has cancer.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.