[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A man from a left oriented political party in Norway has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459984849631.png (113 KB, 460x268) Image search: [Google]
1459984849631.png
113 KB, 460x268
>A man from a left oriented political party in Norway has been raped by a Somali man and feels bad about it because he was deported because of it.

>"I feel no anger towards my rapist, and many are unsympathetic towards that. But I have to a certain degree accepted that he was responsible for his own actions, and this was hard. I see him as the product of an unjust world. A product of a childhood of war and misery "

SOURCE:
http://www.nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714 (Norwegian)

God I can see the scheming Hollywood Jews if they saw this

>I KNOW HE RAPED ME
>*cut to intensifying piano music and critics praise*
>BUT EVERYONE DESERVES HUMAN RIGHTS!
>*the rising strings of the violin symphony begin as it shows: Nominated for 4 academy awards*
>>
he secretly liked it
>>
>>68277554
Great tv and film related thread
>>
typical /tv/ thread bump
>>
>>68277554
Come back when there is a biopic.
>>
>>68278151
i wouldnt say secretly, it's pretty obvious he loved it.
>>
>>68277554
Sounds to me like he was just prepping his bull in public and got caught.
>>
>>68277554
Norway yes
>>
>>68278169
4chan has a Freudian love of black dicks: how is this no relevant on any board?
>>
The cuck shed is real.
>>
>>68277554
It's terrifying to think that leftists believe what they're doing is right. I don't blame them personally since Jews are the ones that need to be exterminated.
>>
>>68279595
Gas the juice!
>>
>>68278291
The Man Inside Me
>>
Black Hawk Down is a fucking awesome movie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.