[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1024x576
BTFO
>>
>>68275749
Making fun of movies you don't understand for attention on the internet because you're a dumb bored teenager? Literally go back to r/funny, or whatever subreddit suits your redditry better, you redditor, meme. Cheeto dust.
>>
File: 1460676975200.jpg (237 KB, 1024x1467) Image search: [Google]
1460676975200.jpg
237 KB, 1024x1467
>>68275950
>>
DCucks on suicide watch
>>
>>68275950
feel free to explain how Superman knew Lois was in danger half the world away, but not his mom getting kidnapped?
>>
>>68275988
Fucking kek

Based Snyder
>>
>>68276035
When the Flash warns Bruce in the dream sequence, he says something like "LOIS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS". This is obviously a metaphor for the key master and gatekeeper. They're connected.

Superman = gatekeeper
Lois = key master
>>
>>68276035

Who cares.
>>
>>68276035
his supererection
>>
>>68276035

he's a fucking creeper stalker

I bet 5 minutes of the directors cut coming out have him stalking her
>>
>>68276223

Ghostbusters crossover confirmed.
>>
>>68276035
>feel free to explain how Superman knew Lois was in danger half the world away, but not his mom getting kidnapped?

probably in a deleted scene, Lois texted on her phone to the Daily Planet that she was in trouble, and Clark Kent, being that he worked at the DP, saw the text

Clark's mom is too old to know what texting is, so there was no way for Clark to know she was in trouble
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.