[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started marathoning deadpool. how is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Just started marathoning deadpool.

how is it?
>>
>>68275702
It's a pleb filter
>>
>>68275702
The only part that made me laugh was when he caressed the blind woman's face with his tiny hand. Colossus and the teen are pretty good, but that's about it

3.8/10
>>
>>68275702
Sells itself as anti-capeshit but ends up being capeshit by the numbers with a few meta-jokes sprinkled in-between.

Gets worse with repeated viewings.
>>
>>68275702

I love that watching a film in its entirety is now referred to as "marathoning"
>>
>>68275702
>did I leave the stove on
Walked right the fuck out of my room
>>
>>68276812
This. How ADHD does someone have to be to watch a film in segmented parts?
>>
>>68276812
>>68277214
newfags, pls
>>
>>68277214
I watch them in 30 minute segments. After a scene ends around 30 minutes, I go get a snack, use the bathroom, etc. then return to my movie in about 15 minutes then continue. If I don't do this, I get bored too easily.

Sometimes I'll marathon a movie and watch it in one sitting but that's only when I'm too lazy to get a snack and don't need to piss/shit.
>>
>>68275702
>reddit is the first tab
>watching capeshit

like poetry
>>
>>68276812
its a meme you dip
>>
>>68277282
>i get bored after 30mins of a film
Autism
>>
>>68277282
>go get a snack
You should have your snacks next to you at all times.

>use the bathroom
Every 30 minutes? And why do it regularly? Just go when you need to.
>>
>>68277288
>Second tab is V

Missing obvious bait
>>
>>68277214
>not alt- tabing constantly to shitpost on /tv/
lmao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.