[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all of you who enjoy super hero movies: Do you read comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: k8vEBoCW[1].jpg (24 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
k8vEBoCW[1].jpg
24 KB, 748x748
For all of you who enjoy super hero movies: Do you read comics?
>>
Yeah I read hardback graphic novels, what's it to you faggota?
>>
>>68273669
I read comics and don't enjoy superhero movies
>>
>>68275256

Do you really wanna know?
>>
>>68273669
No I'm not autistic
>>
Yes
Only certain ones.

marvel sux
>>
Who the fuck reads comics?
>>
Not very often I will admit.
The ones I normally read are What if? stories and continuities that explore alternate universes.

It's refreshing to see what can happen if X or Y is different and you don't need to read hundreds of issues to get into it. You only need to know the characters general story.

I don't mind the movies because I'm not a lore autist. I can respect when a film takes a few liberties to condense it all,as long as the feel of the film is right overall.

Say what you will about Deadpool for instance, but it's in my opinion, really faithful. Very Kelly.

I want to see Exiles and Earth X, or some What if shenanigans cross-over.
Hell, I would watch a Marvel Zombies movie. It could be pretty funny and somewhat melodramatic.
>>
>>68273669
Does it matter? When I didn't like BvS someone asked me if i read Flash point.
>>
>>68273669
No. Never
>>
Yes, but I don't read superhero comics because they're garbage.
>>
>>68275325
/thread
>>
I read them and enjoy them. Or rather I did, before Whor etc happened.
>>
>>68273669
No. I wasn't around to feel the full experience of buying/reading comics - so I don't bother. But I LOVE the movies
>>
I love the MCU. I was able to start from the beginning and know what's going on. With comics it's all so convulsed unless you go back like 50 years to some of the beginning comics.

I think reading the marvel comics might have been easier post Battle world or whatever, but I still haven't.

At the moment the only comics I'd be interested in are one off series or tie-in comics to the cinematic universe.
>>
no reading makes my brain hurt im a HUGE super hero movie buff but i think reading is an old tradition that should die out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.