[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been bingewatching The X Files >Reach Season 8 >Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Been bingewatching The X Files
>Reach Season 8
>Everyone says this season sucks cause of Mulder absence
>Expect it to be shit
>Suddenly every episodes has a serious mystery tone once again after two seasons filled with comedic MOTW episodes.
>Robert Patrick killing it as Agent Doggett
Saying that Season 8 sucks is literally pleb tier opinion that normies have.
I'm only 9 episodes in S08 though maybe it gets worse
>>
well there was a point when x-files worked even without mulder and it was most of season 9 imo

season 8 had trouble finding its identity and they had to tack on characters and plots to coast to s9 somehow but had some redeeming features. Although I gotta say by the end of it I was absolutely sick of preggo scully and endless MUH BABY episodes
>>
>>68273515
I agree with you. Agent Doggett was a great character played by a solid actor.
>>
I liked S8 and S9.

They came up with some pretty cool and interesting 'monsters'. Badlaa is one of the spookiest episodes ever.

>>68273768
Reyes was alright too.
>>
File: 1448768622920.jpg (20 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1448768622920.jpg
20 KB, 400x299
I liked Doggett but his try hard accent was just terrible
>>
>>68274672
Just finished watching them all, only made it to series 3 originally but I watched series 10 and decided to go back. Was expecting to hate Dogett, buy by the penultimate episode of season 9 I was so pissed that there were more seasons of based Dogett. 8 was shakey but 9 really got good towards the 2nd half
>>
Scary Monsters was the best Doggett episode
>>
>>68277409
They're called seasons. A series is the show in its entirety. You want to discuss American shows you use American dialect.
>>
>>68277596
Would you spit your tampon out if I spell it "colour"?
>>
>>68273515
I always enjoyed Doggett.

Haven't watched it in forever but I remember enjoying the episode where the lizardman was in the house with him
>>
My favourite episode is the one where Scully, Reyes and Covvarubias take turns scissoring each other.
>>
>>68277530

The proto-Breaking Bad episode where he wakes up with amnesia in Mexico was my fave followed by the one where the religious cult who thinks the slugs are Jesus kidnap Scully.

Doggett was so fucking based though. When Duchovny returns and sleepwalks through the show I found myself wishing he would leave again.
>>
>>68273515
I'm halfway through S07 and I'm struggling to finish it. s07, 08 and 09 are taking up over 150gbs and I'm thinking I just drop it. Should I hang in there?
>>
>>68278215

Yes. The dead weight gets cut at the end of season 7.

See: >>68278021
>>
>>68273515
Just marathoned the first 15 minutes of the series, but I'm finding it rather tedious. Should I keep marathoning?
>>
>>68278021
>the one where the religious cult who thinks the slugs are Jesus kidnap Scully.
OP Here. I loved that episode too. Dat acting. Dat sense of danger. 9/10.

Also the one with the Third Eye cult leader murdering with an axe inside victims' nightmares; Via Negativa is another fav Doggett episode so far.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.