[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /tv/. Haven't posted in a while, but this board has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: The-Devils.jpg (286 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
The-Devils.jpg
286 KB, 1500x1500
Sup /tv/. Haven't posted in a while, but this board has gotten pleb as fuck. Post some actual cinema
Pic related, it's a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>68272483
haven't seen that in awhile, but ken russell movies are underrated
>>
File: 1428208483199.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1428208483199.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>68272483

>Watch it
>Nun and bone scene is censured
>>
File: p73110_d_v7_aa.jpg (56 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p73110_d_v7_aa.jpg
56 KB, 480x720
>>
>>68272818
My torrent wasn't.
I really wish criterion would restore it
>>
>>68272483
SHUT the Fuck up Lives and loves of a She Devil TV series... underated btw she scared the fucking jesus out of me with her mole ..
>>
>>68272483
>masterpiece
a word used by pretentious faggots that lets me know your movie is a pile of shit and i can safely skip it.
>>
>>68273259
Restored version save several still lost scenes exists but are not available in the US. Warner Brothers owns the US rights to the film and they are dead set on burying the film from ever getting a DVD release in the US, let alone realizing it with the restored rape of Christ sequence
>>
>>68274094
That sucks
I've heard there's a three-hour version that we'll never get to see.
>>
>>68273989
If you haven't seen it already, you're probably not into films. Enjoy your Captain America trash.
>>
File: 1430941393396.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1430941393396.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>the orgy scene with the nuns and christ on a cross
>>
>>68272483
I think that's one of Mark Kermode's favorite movies.
>>
>>68272483
where do you go instead of /tv/? help me
>>
>>68274232
He's had alot of personal involvment in getting the thing shown uncut, i think he loves it but idk if its in his top 5 or anything. Ive happened to see it uncut and introduced by him in one of its rare cinema outings, its a great film with awesome sets.
>>
>>68274283
Where can you see the movie uncut?
>>
>>68274493
It exists in film but its only avaliable via cinema screenings. Its still not been released officially uncut and all the various copies online omit a couple of deleted scenes Kermode digged up circa 2000 ish.
>>
>>68272483
>starts cinema thread
>post hack fraud Russel's most meme movie
At least post a movie more or less decent like Three Women that wears cleverly used color gradings and filters highlighting the image narrative senses in relation to the rural and urban settings albeit in a rather non-nuanced manner covering also over the flourishing events on the storyline while also providing integral depth to the sexual exploration and look to the costums revolving around and in the couples becoming aesthetically interesting enough but not even because of that its more than a 7/10 movie.
>>
>>68274638
Is there a way to get this movie released uncut, like a plea or something?
>>
When will it be released unedited ?
>>
>>68274963
Theyve tried, its a long story but the studio who own it (one of the big american ones iirc) are under some pressure from religious types I think. I mean i can see why its offensive to them, but still its totally vapid and redundent an argument considering what is in the extant versions avaliable to buy/download. Also i dont think the studio want to rake over old bones and bother with the press that would follow.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.