[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is how DC portrays wonder woman these days wew lad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: 1460663388660.jpg (913 KB, 1988x2992) Image search: [Google]
1460663388660.jpg
913 KB, 1988x2992
>this is how DC portrays wonder woman these days

wew lad
>>
>>68268973
>violence is the correct method for your feelings being hurt

There's that leftist tolerance again.
>>
>>68268973
2deep4u, just like BvS.
>>
>>68268973
I don't see the problem here. THe guy should have known better than to speak directly to the god
>>
Das fake
>>
>>68268973
This is literally a comic as nothing to do with movies

>>>/co/
>>
>>68268973
Literally cancer.
>>
>>68269268
Hehe. Memes.
>>
>>68269197
>This is literally a comic as nothing to do with movies

DC keks out in full force I see.
>>
I dont understand what wew lad is supposed to mean here as a response. I thought it was literally meaningless and just for shitposting on /b/
>>
I'm not american, what does "mansplaining" mean?
>>
>>68268973
Who wrote this piece of shit?
>>
lol'd
>>
>>68269380
>implying I like either sides of your cancerous console wars

Back to /v/ dumbass
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (28 KB, 492x199) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
28 KB, 492x199
>>68269430
When a man explains something
>>
>>68269430
its a word that approximately means "I am a frequent tumblr user"
>>
>>68268973
DC takes the SJW shit to extremes. When they introduced Batwoman they made her a lesbian jew, but apparently that wasn't diverse enough so they got rid of her.

The sad thing is that Batwoman was actually a good series with a good female lead who wasn't spewing SJW shit every panel. Instead they got rid of her and replaced her with an SJW Wonder Woman.

Shame, we'll never see live action version of Kate Kane trying to seduce Jew Gadot
>>
How it this /tv/ - Television & Film?
>>
>>68268973
dark knight has set the tone for all other dc

it was so good they couldnt follow

and it all collapse, like trying an exploded dildo for a 2nd time
>>
File: Wonder-Woman-031.jpg (992 KB, 1473x2258) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-031.jpg
992 KB, 1473x2258
>>>/co/
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4nkPZsH_E

>DC shaming crossdressers to make Wonder Woman look better
>>
>>68269599
Her account is littered with unfunny tweets.
>>
>>68269599
BLACKED when?
>>
>>68269621

>batwoman
>>
File: batwoman-attacks-wonder-woman-3.jpg (854 KB, 1869x1530) Image search: [Google]
batwoman-attacks-wonder-woman-3.jpg
854 KB, 1869x1530
>>68270063
Your loss. If she hadn't been made a jew she would've been a perfectly fine character.
>>
>>68268973
>reading Marvel or DC in current century
Best comics were made in 80's and 90's. Now they are full of leftist political agenda.
>>
That Wonder Woman comic was a digital comic produced by another department across the country and the concept was that they'd invite women to write and draw small story arcs based on Wonder Woman.

So of course most of the story arcs were shit.
>>
File: wonderwoman.jpg (72 KB, 351x540) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.jpg
72 KB, 351x540
>Not posting the newest Wonder Woman comic
>>
>>68270575
ooga booga
>>
where da meta-humans at
>>
>>68269599
>act
>>
>>68269621
>sjw memes

Fuck off, /pol/.
>>
>>68269599
>only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>68270618
even he's like "fug dis shiii"
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 349x642
>>68269599
>>
>>68269411
Seems to be just sort of a general scorn type of thing these days. Basically the new "implying" or "shiggy."
>>
Anyone have the fucking strip that shows Superman is a BlackLivesMatter supporter?

Top kek, no wonder /co/ is so beta
>>
>>68268973
Not wonder woman only, every female character is walking tumblr and sjw unholy child. Feels like without spouting shit they cant hold comics profitable.
>>
>>68268973
>you can punch him so hard that his teeths will fall off because you're a woman and he has a different opinion than yours.
Good job DC, good fucking show...
>>
>>68269599
He only thinks youre dumb because you pretend not to understand things
>>
>>68268973
This is actually a super anti-pc message, disguised as a super PC one.
See, Wonder Woman's lasso is the lasso of truth, meaning anyone who is caught in it only tells the absolute truth, implying what the guy is saying is true. Then the brown bitch gets triggered and punches him because that's how she deals with the truth and criticism. I wouldn't by saying this if it wasn't for the fact that what the guy is saying is actually quite understandable and accurate. Also many DC writers have felt fatigued by the constant PC gestapo overseeing everything, they might have just subtlety put this in.
>>
>>68270575
why
>>
>>68269038
>Left = Feminist

You realize left wingers on youtube are more vocal against feminist unlike /pol/ who just bitches about miserable taco bell workers or some shit
>>
>>68273886
>meaning anyone who is caught in it only tells the absolute truth

No
It's subjective truth
>>
>>68268973
If it compels truth doesn't that mean the mansplaining is objectively correct?
>>
>>68268973
>>68269038

>Shit talking a Greek god to their face
>Expecting this to end well

That guy got off easy considering the track record for that sort of thing.
>>
>>68274333

>>68274212
>>
>>68274149

do you people just have /pol/ on macro ?
>>
>>68274149
>You realize left wingers on youtube are more vocal against feminist
totally untrue, kill yourself
>>
>>68274540
atheist, repzion, foot, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 491x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 491x797
>>68268973
Well, they're rebooting the comics universe soon and returning all characters back to their pre new 52 status quos. Probably because people are fed up with this shit. Ironically shit like this turns Wonder Woman from a real strong independent woman into a whiny tumblr using buzzword spewing troglodyte, who's so insecure and poorly adjusted she inflicts violence on a bound man for having a different outlook that's not even that sexist and possibly even kinda true.
>>
>>68274365
>its true, from a certain point of view

FUCK OFF OBIWAN
>>
>>68274990
the lasso makes people tell what they know/believe

If someone truly believes the Earth is flat they will say so, even if it's factually wrong

If the lasso compelled people to tell an absolute truth, regardless of what they know/believe, she could ask anyone anything and they would give facts even though they couldn't possibly know that.
>>
>>68274925

>Well, they're rebooting the comics universe soon and returning all characters back to their pre new 52 status quos. Probably because people are fed up with this shit. Ironically shit like this turns Wonder Woman from a real strong independent woman into a whiny tumblr using buzzword spewing troglodyte, who's so insecure and poorly adjusted she inflicts violence on a bound man for having a different outlook that's not even that sexist and possibly even kinda true.

Wonder Woman in the reboot wasn't SJW, far from it.

That page comes from a shitty digital comic that had no bearings on the main continuity and where each arc were done by different women and were wildly different takes. There were no connection between the arcs.

It was just something that DC did to be praised for allowing feminists to write their own dream arc using the character.
>>
>>68274149
Complete bullshit kill yourself
>>
>>68274540
It's at least somewhat true senpai. Feminists are hated from any one with half a brain from both sides.
>>
>>68268973
>wrap someone in a lasso that forces them to divulge their true opinions, what they consider "truth"
>beat them for stating their opinions
That's not heoric at all.
>>
>>68268973
That's not even fucking mansplanning? What the fuck, I know it's become a fucking buzzword, but at least try to use it in context jesus.
>>
>>68268973
this is how any form of media has protrayed female heroic figures for the past 5 years m8
>>
>>68269038
when i was a kid

one of the things i found appealing is how i would use my super powers to kill assholes, bullies, etc

that's the fantasy

beating up people you don't agree with are what comics are all about.
>>
>>68273886
No, you can still say your subjective opinions as long as the fact is true.
>>
>>68274149
Stop posting. Stop lying. Stop posting. Stop lying. Stop spamming. Stop posting. Stop lying.
>>
>>68268973
oh my fucking god please for all that is holy tell me that's fake
>>
>>68268973
The concept of "mansplaining" reveals a lot about cognitive distortions.

If someone is telling me something that I'm pretty sure I already know, I always humour them for a minute. Either it was something I already knew, in which case I've lost a minute, or (surprisingly often) I learn a new spin on something I already knew.

I don't think women are used to the idea of being experts, so they haven't picked up tricks like this yet.
>>
>>68277720
mansplaining has come to mean anytime a man disagrees with a woman and expresses his point of view. Don't agree and roll over? You're a sexist pig.
>>
>>68278655
ok
>>
>>68278655
>I don't think women are used to the idea of being experts,
They're not experts, you idiot. Mansplaining is a term they use to dismiss anything a man has to say, despite the fact that the man is likely to be right in 99% of the cases.

>There is no wage gap. Men and women earn the same salary for the same job. There are countless studies that prove this, and laws to prevent it from happening.
>MANSPLAINING!!!!!
>>
>>68274021
Morrison really wants something of his to be made into a movie.
Both of his nemisises have written comics that were turned into highly successful scripts, and Morrison has no claim to fame.
>>
>>68274540
>>68277390
>>68278618
samefagging /pol/cuck
>>
>>68278924
>They're not experts, you idiot.
I believe the original use of "mansplaining" was in corporate boardrooms, academic meetings, etc.

The idea being that a woman's expertise on a subject was being undermined.

But in my experience, it never helps to have an ego about your expertise. Part of being an "expert" is to always be learning.

I'm in academia, and occasionally you meet people (often women) who got into learning things just to be able to show off. They burn out. Nobody can ever know enough, without being humble and listening to others.
>>
>>68268973
I thought you couldn't stop yourself from talking when you're tied up with the lasso? Because otherwise it's pretty useless if it forces you to tell the truth but you can just say nothing.
>>
Mansplaining is such a stupid concept, even if someone is assuming you don't know because you're a women, how hard is it to just say 'yeah I know.' Then if they don't believe you or continue, then their a dick and you can be mad. Assuming someone doesn't know something is not in and of itself a bad thing.

That being said, whats happening in this comic is not 'mansplaining' what so ever.
>>
>>68279037
>I believe the original use of "mansplaining" was in corporate boardrooms, academic meetings, etc.
That might have been its origin, but today it's used in just about any context where a man disagrees with a woman.

That being said, you did have a point in your original post about women not being able to take criticism. I believe this is a huge part of feminism. They think that it's their gender that causes people to disagree with them and they aren't used to the harsh, competitive environment that men exist in. They've always been coddled and shielded from criticism, and fail to understand that men have had to deal with criticism, competition and much much worse since the dawn of time.

The same thing goes for nogs. Every bad thing that ever happens to them, is apparently a result of racism, as if the rest of society is never treated unfairly.
>>
Most DC comics are normal. They're actually seen as a sexist/racist publisher by Marvel fans. Marvel has way more SJW stuff than DC. There's a page like OP's every week
>>
>>68269599
why is it that girls can't into logic
he literally wouldn't think she's dumb at all if she didn't pretend, ergo it's obviously up to her to decide how dumb he thinks she is by stopping at some point sooner or later
>>
File: darnfeminists.png (236 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
darnfeminists.png
236 KB, 500x271
MARVELKIKES GO BACK TO >>>/co/
YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR EXTREME JEWINESS
>>68269380
>>68268973
>>68269621
>>68269686
>>
File: lol.jpg (73 KB, 469x289) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
73 KB, 469x289
>>68279375
>>68269380
>>68269621
>>68269674
>>68269627
>>68269557
>>68269514
>>68269483
>>68269430
>>68269411
KEK CAPTAIN BRITAIN IS A "INNOCENT" SANDNIGGERSTANI
>>
File: 2016-04-15.png (6 KB, 350x127) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15.png
6 KB, 350x127
>>68279003
Nope. The silly little liberal is wrong again
>>
File: muhgenderconstructs.jpg (56 KB, 589x257) Image search: [Google]
muhgenderconstructs.jpg
56 KB, 589x257
>tyronE.T. cant find his daddy and marvelkike jews decide to mash in gender constructs for some fucking reason and a autistic "peepee" quip
>>
>>68274540
Not really. Most atheist left wingers hate feminists, despite being in every other way quite liberal, because they pride themselves on their intellect and reasoning skills, and see that feminism is illogical batshit.

Whatever else you can say about the edgy, atheist fedora wearers, they're at least right on that front.

A lot of moderate liberals (including myself) hate them, too, because the feminists have hijacked the conversation and forced it to be about them and their social issues, when what it really needs to be about is economic issues. It's made even worse because not only do they shout down anyone else who tries to talk (it's their space now, sit down, shut up, and listen, shitlord) but they also shame and guilt everyone else who considers themselves liberals to side with them...or else.

It's completely ruined the politics and dialogue of the left, just like the crazy alt-righters have derailed the sane conservative dialogue on the right.
>>
File: Men.jpg (191 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
Men.jpg
191 KB, 1000x570
>story by Barbara Avedon and Barbara Corday
>>
>>68279487
Too true
>>
>>68279487
Fuck off with your ass backwards analysis. Most, if not all, left-wing atheists are feminists. Moderate atheists are not feminist and not left-wing.

>just like the crazy alt-righters have derailed the sane conservative dialogue on the right.
Once again, this is bullshit. What the alt-right has done is bring some balance back to the conservative side. Conservatives in America have become batshit insane, due to intense focus on religion, guns and other idiotic issues. The alt-right is a far more moderate version of the right, made up primarily of disillusioned young men who want to stand up against the censorship, corruption and politically correct bullshit displayed by the political left, but who don't identify with the neo-conservative right. If anything, they're politically incorrect libertarians.

We saw the same from the moderate left in the 80s and 90s, when the religious nuts were considered the moral majority. They used satire and extremely crude humor to ridicule the Christian conservatives, and were considered offensive, morally bankrupt assholes. However, they didn't realize the impact of what they were doing, and how it was also tearing down a lot of moderate values that they actually believed in, and how they were giving power to the far left extremists. Today, you'll see that the left-wing have turned their back on their former heroes, because these figures never belonged to the totalitarian right to begin with. They were moderates fighting against the far-right, and only acted as useful idiots to the left.

Today, we see the opposite. The left-wing controls the media, and the alt-right is using satire and offensive humor to fight back. These people are the same people who would have belonged to the moderate left in the 80s and 90s, because they're fighting against oppression in whatever form it happens to take, and once again the establishment is calling them offensive and morally bankrupt.
>>
>>68280114
W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.