[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how Indians watch films in the cinema How can we lea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (551 KB, 839x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
551 KB, 839x460
This is how Indians watch films in the cinema
How can we learn and be more like this noble people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
>>
>>68268285
During every Indian theater session:

Every woman in the audience is raped.
There's shit in every aisle because they just lift the theater seat and take a shit right there.
11 curry suckers tape the movie from different angles.
Half of them are doing tech support.
The other half are doing telemarketer scams.
>>
File: 2001-A-Space-Odyssey.jpg (91 KB, 1192x579) Image search: [Google]
2001-A-Space-Odyssey.jpg
91 KB, 1192x579
>>68268285

I thought that video looked familiar.

they are literally 100,000 years behind us in evolution.
>>
>>68268409
Enough with these awful stereotipes and cherry pocking. They only shit in designated shitting aisles.
>>
File: 1421783396546.jpg (336 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1421783396546.jpg
336 KB, 1268x1695
>>68268285
>suddenly a light show starts
>>
>>68268338
Those screams from the women are them being raped.
>>
POO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI
>>
>>68268285
>>68268338

What the flying fuck? What is wrong with these people? I thought the British at least partially civilized them?
>>
>>68269117
Gandhi fucked it up
>>
>>68268285
>tfw ywNEVER meme this hard with your snake-charmer bros
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wRqLKpO-b0

Can Hollywood even compete with this?

pro tip: they can't
>>
>>68268285
can you imagine having to live in India your whole life? Smelly, loud, crowded poos everywhere
>>
>>68269285
no wonder they do everything they can to get shit jobs in the west.
>>
>>68269285
Imagine living in Pakistan

Literally muslim Indians
>>
Imagine the smell in that cinema.

No air conditioning.

You have around 200 bodies in there, Indian bodies and the air is a musk of BO, curry, human and animal faeces.
>>
Americans are jealous they can't have this same crowd experience. How fun does that look? Anyone who says otherwise is contrarian and literally envious. Boring as fuck going to a movie in the states, everyone tries to act respectful, sit in their seats, quiet as possible. It's like being in a room full of dead people. Not even kidding. I remember going to see Foxcatcher and I was the only one in the theatre laughing.
>>
File: whuuuut-1.jpg (134 KB, 625x579) Image search: [Google]
whuuuut-1.jpg
134 KB, 625x579
>>68268285
>>68269037
Are these some kind of special showings? Like when people go to sing-alongs or showings of cult films where you're supposed to throw around some things in certain parts of the film, or something?

Or is it always like this?
>>
>>68269261
jesus christ i feel sorry for meme'ing you guys

you have it tough with kino
>>
>>68269488
There are special showings for when you want to be loud and party in the audience m8. Cult film screenings and singalongs and whatnot. I've been to a screening of Purple Rain where everyone drank and screamed and sang along, it was great - but I sure as fuck wouldn't want it to be like that if I've just come in to see the film and am actually interested in the plot
>>
They're passionate as fuck, you wish movies could make you feel like that
>>
>>68269488
Go to a fucking nightclub if you want to dance around shouting your ass off to loud noises and flashing images.
>>
>>68269261
I-is this satire? It must be humorous, yes?
>>
>>68269616
Is it worth being a borderline retarded poonigger?
>>
>>68269488
>Americans

Respectful cinema experiences are only an American thing? Guess you've never been to a ghetto theater where niggers are yelling at the movie character to look behind them or to watch out. Then yelling at their buddies "DID YOU SEE THAT!"

Either way, I've been to movies in Japan, England, and Mexico. Nobody acts like what's in those videos.

and like >>68269569
said, there's movie experiences specifically where it's a crowd type of experience.

Quote alongs, special premiers, reserved theater showings, etc.
>>
>>68269261
literal GOAT tier. no wonder jewllywood is going downt he drain
>>
File: areyounotusingatoilet.jpg (4 KB, 120x66) Image search: [Google]
areyounotusingatoilet.jpg
4 KB, 120x66
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.