[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nobody could have survived that without medicine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
nobody
could have
survived that
without medicine.
>>
>>68267356
Turn off your brain when you watch movies. Then you'll enjoy them better :D
>>
he ate green herb
>>
It's actually happened numerous times in history.
>>
>>68267356

The movie, for all its historical inaccuracies, is at is core based off of the real Hugh Glass, who was badly mauled by a bear and survived.
>>
>>68267356
The real life Hugh glass actually sewed the bears pelt to his back to cover the wounds.
>>
The only thing medicine does is activate receptors already in your body.
It's dressing and applying antiseptic to your wounds that's important.
>>
>LE LEO'S CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE DIED MEME
When will this die?
>>
File: hugh-glass-monument-2.jpg (327 KB, 1350x1058) Image search: [Google]
hugh-glass-monument-2.jpg
327 KB, 1350x1058
>>68267356
Yet the real Hugh Glass did survive a bear attack, and a 190 mile trek back home.
>>
>>68267439
>herb stacking
Fuck off scrub
>>
>>68267505
>muh pelts
>>
>>68267537
>>68267474
>>68267505
There is no actual reliable source saying that ever happened, reddit clickbait victims. No proof at all, it's a myth.
>>
>>68267474
/thread
>>
>>68267658

And making a movie about a myth is bad because?
>>
>>68267356
Davey Crockett literally fuck a Bear up without a weapon.
>>
>>68267658
You're being a pigfuck, all memememes aside you are seriously the reason for the term. You weren't there, you're just a fucking dork who is saying there's no proof when there is literally documentation of the incident. Do some research rather than thinking you know everything about everything, when you probably don't know shit you high school dropout.
>>
>>68267474
We'll have none of your historical accuracy here
>>
>>68267770
al boards are 18+ regardless of color dude xD you're breaking the rules
"le documentation!"
i can document anything I want
"le evidence!"
show it
"le research!"
I can research 9/11 conspiracies that doesn't make them true
there is
ZERO
proof of something that happened in the 1800s
>>
>>68267842
This is so far into just pretending to be retarded that you might find you have no way back
>>
>le walking on a compound fracture of the lower tibia the whole movie
>>
>>68267537
> he used the high ground

He was a good friend.
>>
>>68267537
>high ground
Where does the MemeMagic end?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.