[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Broad City?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: blacked.jpg (67 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
67 KB, 1280x718
What does /tv/ think of Broad City?
>>
>DUDE
>WEED AND CASUAL SEX
>LMAO

0.5/10
>>
I don't.
>>
Quickly. Someone post the webm of them groping one another's tits.
>>
i've only seen the first season
does the quality drop at all? The first season had some great episodes, but others were bland
>>
Inb4 female Workaholics comparison.
It's also shit.
>>
The Jewess is pretty hot.
>>
>>68267480
Everyone in the show is jewish
>>
>>68267259
nigga orgasm'd so hard he burned himself into the sheet
>>
>>68267259

oh look, its the joke from skins.
>>
My SJW friend plugs it all the time so I'm avoiding it since he has terrible taste 90% of the time.
>>
Pretty hilarious.

But majority of /tv/ would not like it, not aimed at this audience at all.
>>
>>68267259
tumblr
>>
>>68267259

Degenerate anti-white propaganda with 6/10 jewesses
>>
>>68267259
it's like Girls but funny and not disgusting
>>
Millenials: The Show
>>
>>68267372
i'd say they are pretty consistent
>>
i mute it and jerk of to thick jewish girls
>>
7/10 face with tits and thighs

or

5/10 face with ass
>>
>>68267659
>thick thighs but no ass
???
>>
It's ok. It definitely has an SJW millenial tumblr vibe to it but there is some good shit in there. It's kind of like Girls but funny like someone said and at times even feels like It's Always Sunny with how little they have their shit together and the situations they get themselves into. Seasons 1 and 2 had more hits than misses but the latest season has been pretty shot for the most part, them sucking Hillary Clinton's dick in that one episode was irritating and there have been maybe 2-3 actually enjoyable episodes.
>>
>>68267882
So basically it's shit
>>
>>68267677
it"s weird but exists
>>
>>68267907
This season, yeah. Seasons 1 and 2 are more good than shit and worth watching
>>
>>68268652
like every comedy show ever
>>
>>68268811

Except It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Community, Arrested Development, Futurama, Peep Show, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Trailer Park Boys, The Thick of It, Veep, Blackadder, The Simpsons, Scrubs, King of the Hill. But apart from those yeah you're so right.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.