[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /tv/ never talk about these movies? I think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
why does /tv/ never talk about these movies?

I think they're really GOAT entertainment, especially the first and the last 30 min of the 3rd one

yeah, actors are kinda meh but the direction and the OST are so good
>>
I just turn my brain off and say heh..guns and rum and pirates n shit.

The dialogue isn't good, the one-liners make me cringe even if they're a part of what jack is and in general I only like them for the set pieces and wardrobe.
>>
>>68265050

because they remind me of the Hobbit
a 2 movie story that was stretched over 4 movies just extract maximum cash. its literally 75% filler.
>>
>>68265050
What's to talk about? The first one was very good but they've got progressively worse and have outstayed their welcome
>>
>>68265050
because we graduated from highschool
and it was then we realized these movies were dumpy action comedies, that were fun to watch once

The one with davey jones was kind cool I guess

Its the YA fiction of flicks
>>
>>68265088
>one-liners

>BUT WHERE'S THE RUM
XD
>>
The first is a painfully underrated film. The rest is somewhat forgettable though.
>>
>>68265050
We did years ago.

I hate this kind of thread, because self-entitled faggots gets int and start spreading
>omg pirates, lol kids
etc
while the same faggots in other thread jizz over new DC movie

fuck it, fucking reeditors
>>
>>68265050
The first one is a modern blockbuster classic by now.

That film, and with similar extraordinary good blockbusters like LotR, Matrix, kinda marks the end of Hollywood.

Everything after that have been mediocre and forgettable...
>>
>>68265291
>because we graduated from highschool

Tall words considering 90% of everything on /tv/ encircles comic book movies.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with the 4th film
>>
>pirates

argh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.