[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW I watch the Suicide Squad trailer from 9 months ago comp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: DC_on_Suicide_Squad_Watch.png (525 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
DC_on_Suicide_Squad_Watch.png
525 KB, 1190x595
MFW I watch the Suicide Squad trailer from 9 months ago compared to the most recent one and see just how desperately DC are trying to backpedal this shit.

9 months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04

Last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwsbcW-d-E
>>
>>68262483
>Second trailer
>Mid 80s hit music
>Quips
>Smash boom kaplow!
Jesus, you can taste the WB execs looking at Guardians of the Galaxy and scream "ME WANT!"
It's a pity, I actually like the tone of the first trailer. Now I'm afraid the reshoots will make the movie a jumbled mess where you can tell where the director's vision ends and the scenes the execs imposed begin.
>>
The first video is the footage they filmed in the first 3 weeks and it wasn't supposed to be seen by the public. It was just some footage to get the fans hyped for the movie. But it got leaked and they decided to release it. The second one is a trailer after the movie finished filming.

How can you make a hype trailer with not enough material?
>>
>July 15, 2015
>The footage he showed was surprisingly dark in tone, but at the shoot Ayer told THR of the film, “The real shock is how hilarious it’s going to be.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-batman-v-superman-808446

FUCK OFF MARVELDRONE
>>
>We're some kinda Suicide Squad.
Seriously, Ayer?
>>
>>68263920
> DRONE
says the guy copypasting the exact fucking thing on every cape thread
>>
>>68262483
you missed the queen trailer then posted before BvS flopped
>>
if you think in any way a film like this would benefit from being grimdark please kill yourself

men in tights is not the proper medium to tell a dark story
>>
>BvS wasn't funny enough. Thumbs down
>'Oh shit guys what do we do?'
>THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK!
Fucking desperate. Lots of dialogue is clearly spliced to together to create the illusion it's a non stop laugh riot as well. As terrible as the Doomsday trailer for BvS, whoever WB are hiring for this shit needs to go.
>>
>>68264382
2 threads about the same subject
>>
>lets take comic books seriously

what a GREAT IDEA!

>9 months later
>movie with the joker in it being reshot to add jokes
>>
>>68264407
does it still exist?
>>
will this bomb harder than fantastic 4?
>>
>>68262483

>pandering to people on social media with group think priorities

ways not to make things 101
>>
Why is DC so bad at casting female characters? Gadot and that annoying bitch as Harley Quinn? The guy in charge of casting should be shot
>>
>>68262483
all trailers nowadays depict the movie to be dark and gritty, only for the final trailer to showcase lighthearted scenes and retarded music, and finally the movie is just quipshit ( think all marvel movies, and bvs to some extent, because the final trailer didn't look as edgy and serious, but there were still no quips)
>>
>>68265651
literally a faggot posted this
>>
File: 1460608833796.jpg (104 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1460608833796.jpg
104 KB, 620x670
>Suicide Squad
>doesn't immediately commit sudoku when they formed
DCucks pls
>>
DC universe is kill
>>
>>68262483
D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D
>>
>>68263004
>>68262483

It's not gotg, it's the deadpool dollars they want. They're not backpedaling for the right reasons either. It's not the critical reception bvs got. It's the positive reception deadpool got.
>>
I guess the film will be fine.
>>
>>68262483
NOT
ENOUGH
QUIPS
>>
>>68262483
It literally looks like a Marvel movie
>>
is there a baneposting squad trailer for the newest one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE
>>
So is this a comedy, or what? Is mom still gonna freak?
>>
https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/719439142925373440
>>
>>68266974
That's a big trailer.
>>
Now it will just have a lot of out of place humor in between grindark psychedelic shootouts and gruesome character deaths, because it's the Suivide Squad.

Should've gone on with the apocalyptic dread feel and stuck with it to the end, backpedaling because someone else done it better is the most cucked thing you can do
>>
>>68266974
kek

As for the real movie, I'm not expecting much which might be a pleasant surprise.

Either way, you faggots are gonna meme the fuck out of it anyway
>>
>people bitch about muh fun
>cave in and please normies
>they still keep bitching

DC just can't win
>>
>>68268039
Its actually really simple, the fags in charge of DC are incompetent
>>
>>68266974
Not yet, someone needs to fucking get on that shit.
>>
I like the first trailer better

I also enjoyed BvS
>>
>>68267746
for you
>>
>>68262483
>WE SUM FINNA.. *smacks lips* WE SUM KINAH UH MUH FUGGEN UH SUH SAH SQUAH?
>>
>>68263010

Are you just taking guesses for the hell of it, or are there any legitimate sources for what you're saying?
>>
>>68266974
There's this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
>>
>>68270157
>CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Jesus christ this is perfect.
>>
>>68270157
heh
>>
>>68270157
I dont get the Tarantino bit
>>
>>68272920
>being so new he doesn't remember the ''WHAT'S GOING ON HERE'' meme threads
>>
File: 1345409816154.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1345409816154.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>68262483
have you guys heard about all the awful shit Jared Leto has done?

I heard he sent his Co-Stars 30 seconds to mars albums and a DVD copy of Mr.Nobody
>>
>>68270019

It got leaked bro. Someone filmed it at comic-con. That's why it's marked as a "first look" instead of a trailer on WB's youtube page.
>>
>>68272968
Yes, i'm a new to this board. Now you know.
>>
>250 MILLION BUDGET
>>
>>68262483
That looks awful
Are there people that still want to see DC movies here?
>>
>>68273122
Then lurk moar before asking about our ebin memes.
>>
>>68273141
DC - better comic material, worse movies
Marvel - mediocre comic material, better movies
What went wrong?
>>
>>68272979
I heard he winked seductively at a fire hydrant and six crewmembers had to be hospitalized from the pure shock they suffered.
>>
>>68266974
For the guy making it
No game of thrones or red letter media shit
>>
theres a pretty clear progression of the logos even
youre meming too hard and are being dumb
>>
>>68270157
>>68266974
holy fuck

my only hope for this movie is it generates some good memes
>>
Is the age of edgy finally over?
>>
>>68272979
mirin jaw
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.