[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>entire story is told from Rose's perspective >several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Edward_smith.jpg (6 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
Edward_smith.jpg
6 KB, 309x163
>entire story is told from Rose's perspective
>several scenes take place in her absence
Was Rose psychic, and thus knew everything happening aboard the ship? If so, why didn’t she detail her story to the white star line to help with their investigation?
>>
Good point, but an explanation is that we weren't going into Rose's story, we were going back in time and it just so happened to be while Rose was telling her story.
>>
File: _origin_Titanic-aktieri-13.jpg (26 KB, 704x330) Image search: [Google]
_origin_Titanic-aktieri-13.jpg
26 KB, 704x330
>Sir, all the men have been told to wait on the ship. When is rescue coming?
>Never. I am Charon and I will bring all the white males on this ship to the otherworld!
>Sir but-
>Shhh shhh, no more tears only dreams now. There will be no dawn for men.
>>
>>68260260
>>68261437

The captain was the real MVP.
>>
Daily reminder that Titanic was sunk to kill John J. Astor.
>>
>>68261437
>Who am I, Gimli?
>>
>>68261744
>You are our cuck king, sire.
>>
>Titanic
>Women and children only!
>LOTR TTT
>Women and children only!
Has Bernard Hill been typecast as a cuck?
>>
File: 1420206991842.jpg (92 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1420206991842.jpg
92 KB, 1024x576
>>68261920
Also The Scorpion King
>We must take women and children to safety!
>>
>>68260260
>"I'm going to sink this bitch"
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: titanic_andtheband_.jpg (60 KB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
titanic_andtheband_.jpg
60 KB, 426x639
>>68260260
>The amazing true story of one of the band members who famously played as the Titanic sank, written by his grandson

On April 14, 1912, when the Titanic struck an iceberg on her maiden voyage and sank, 1,500 passengers and crew lost their lives. As the order to abandon ship was given, the orchestra took their instruments on deck and continued to play as the ship went down. The violinist, 21 year-old Jock Hume, knew that his fiancée, Mary, was expecting their first child, the author's mother. A century later, Christopher Ward reveals a dramatic story of love, loss, and betrayal, and the catastrophic impact of Jock's death on two very different Scottish families. He paints a vivid portrait of an age in which class determined the way people lived—and died.
>>
>>68262471
he was probably boasting about a trickshot in the ship's billiard room that got interrupted by the collision
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.