[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 476x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 476x309
Did he do it ?
>>
Yeah.
>>
Nah.
>>
No.
>>
File: 17185114_1_l.jpg (61 KB, 554x800) Image search: [Google]
17185114_1_l.jpg
61 KB, 554x800
>>68259364
>>
even travolta thought so in the end.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7370177
>>
Why else is he rotting in jail?
>>
Where are we supposed to assume OJ dumped the bloody clothes and knives?

at the airport?
>>
Did they do it?
>>
File: If_I_did_It_2.png (55 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
If_I_did_It_2.png
55 KB, 300x453
>>68259364
>>
>>68259668
Someone stole his sports memorabilia and instead of calling the police they kidnapped the guy
>>
>>68259479

Travolta clearly knew all along. Every conversation he had with the guy worked under the assumption he was guilty
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
We're framing OJ, you in?
>>
His son did it. Tbhthofam there are a lot more murders where a black guy was innocent but convicted anyway.
>>
I had no clue that OJ Simpson could literally only relate things to football before the show.

>Hey Juice, you think they're gonna convict?
>It's a game of inches, 3rd and long, we need a hail mary or at least a double reverse. I've got my starters on the bench and no timeouts.
>O-okay
>>
OJ seemed like a dumb person
>be oj
>get arrested
>hire a team to get you off
>surprisingly you get off due to the the police constantly fucking up with the evidence and having a racist cop on there side
>finally get free
>throw a party instead of laying low
>best friend turns back on me
>get arrested again for armed robbery
>stay in prison
>>
>>68259364
anyone else think this was the best show of the year?
>>
>>68260061
>be hot lesbian
>always go after old women or ugly dykes

Why does this always happen?
>>
>>68259364
Has Scubar diver unjusted himself?
>>
Of course he did, but the LAPD fucked up with how they mismanaged their investigation and the handling of the evidence.

I was too young to understand who OJ Simpson was or what he did when it happened, but after researching this, it's clear as day that he did murder his ex-wife and that guy. Too bad the fallout of the LA riots and Cochrane attacking the credibility of every prosecution witness ruined the case. The judge was a dumbass for allowing it to become a media circus.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.