[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 800x1200
Is she even a real doctor?
>>
>>68258701
>image.jpg
>>
no, but she can examine this
*unzips dick*
>>
>>68258701
Who cares she's hot
>>
>>68258760
Yep, it's AIDS
>>
>>68258799
Kek
>>
>>68258765
If I was on the island I'd care. The most she's done is hold someone's hand.

She also couldn't tell that the women were poisoning themselves with the stagnant water.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 800x1200
Will Dr QT's orbiter survival his fall?
>>
>>68259151
>Physical fall
Yes

>fallen pride from being friendzoned on telly
No
>>
>>68259151
>image.jpg
>>
>>68259223
>autism
>>
>>68258701
she must have nice FoV
>>
>>68259767
A nice field of vision?
>>
>>68259845
Her eyes Anon, look at her eyes
>>
>>68259151
I really hope not, would be amusing to see her acquire a third man so soon in the show. Personally I think she's fucking that first guy but they're keeping it off camera. Not exactly hard to do, this isn't Big Brother, we can only imagine the shit that gets said and done when everyone agrees to turn off the cameras.
>>
>>68259915
Her eyes are alligned, it's just her eyelids that give the impression they're not.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.