[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog y-36043996 >AMC chie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: rick.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
rick.gif
981 KB, 342x239
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36043996

>AMC chief executive Adam Aron said he wanted to encourage so-called millennials to visit the cinema.

>He told Variety magazine: "You can't tell a 22-year-old to turn off their cellphone. That's not how they live their life."

Amerifats everyone, they cant even hold their attention to a screen for more than 5 minutes
>>
I spend plenty of time on my phone, but people who use them in the theatre or while talking to other people are just fucking shitheads. Ive seen 6 year olds do it and ive seen 50 year olds do it so i think it just comes down to bad human virtues than a generational thing.
>>
Emoji, MIB 22, this

Where does it end
>>
>>68258433
>You can't tell a 22-year-old to turn off their cellphone
I do it all the time.
>>
>>68258518
Wait what, mib 23 is actually real?
I thought that was a bait thread
Fucking hell guys i think im done
>>
if you cant keep your phone in your pocket for 90 minutes you are a nigger
>>
I have never, ever heard anyone say "Nah you guys go without me, I don't wanna watch a movie in a theater if I can't text."

>bruh.
>>
It's stupid to ask people to turn off their phones. I mean you're texting and chehking Twitter and stuff like every 5 minutes at least. As long as you put it on rumble, you should he able to pull out your phone whenever you want.
>>
>>68258567
That's been real since the email leaks from Sony nearly a year ago. Just never had a title
>>
>>68258433
People do this anyway, the last two times I've been to the cinema.

Public obedience is dead
>>
File: 1381929099880.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1381929099880.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
Considering bringing some paper balls to the cinema next time I go lads. Gonna throw them at anyone I see using their phone during the film.

Is this a good idea? Any suggestions?
>>
>>68258921
na do spit balls but damp them with your cum
>>
>>68258863
The light is distracting as fuck for anyone behind people pulling our their phone. It ruins any sort of immersion you have in the film and is annoying as fuck. It's incredibly inconsiderate. If you want to check your phone, then leave the room and do it.

Anyone who uses their phone in a cinema should be fined.
>>
>>68258863
>Paying money to text and annoy people
Sounds good familia
>>
File: Fotolia_65390008_M-cmyk.jpg (61 KB, 591x394) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_65390008_M-cmyk.jpg
61 KB, 591x394
>>68258960
They've already found a way to ruin the entire experience in the name of health and safety
>>
>>68258960
But what if they take your crablegs when you leave?

Have you thought about that?
>>
>>68258433
It's not just them really.
It's any that has no common fucking sense or decency.

How many fuckers do you see a day, driving with their fucking phone? Men aren't as bad as I do see them too. But females are the fucking worst of all with this.
>>
>>68258433
>yurocucks
lel
>>
>>68258518
>>68258567
>implying MIB 23 will be bad
The Jump Street movies are great, I don't know how you could be mad at this. MIB hasn't had a good movie since the first one.
>>
>>68258863
0/10 bait
>>
>>68258921
Do it.
>>
>>68259064
Sony shill pls go
>>
>>68259056
>be amerifat
>go to the cinema, get shot
>but its ok cause someone texted for an ambulance
>>
>>68259263
>Get charged $1000 for the ambulance ride
>Lose health insurance because it turns out I had a previously undiagnosed long term health problem
>Owe $100,000 for the surgery
>House gets taken away, made homeless
>This is the price of freedom
>>
This would literally kill off cinema for good. No one who's genuinely there to see the film is going to do so with phones ringing and anyone using their phone during the film isn't going to pay enough attention to properly enjoy it and won't show up for any sequels. Not to mention the amount of people who'd use this to film and upload every big movie on opening night.
>>
>>68258863
Underage normie.
>>
don't mind this idea actually. pen all the cunts up in one cinema chain so everyone else can enjoy themselves.
>>
File: 57373848.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
57373848.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>68258433
Honestly people, can you tell me you don't do the same while you're watching a movie? Tell me you don't have something like 4chan up in the background, and are posting in several threads and periodically checking replies to your posts while you're watching a movie. We all fucking do it.

Only when a movie is completely engrossing will I watch it without pausing and doing something else, but that's rare.
>>
>>68259003
Nice Portal reference!
>>
I just go to the earliest shows at 10:00 or 11:00 in the morning. No one's ever there and even if they are, they are usually old retirees who don't make a sound.
>>
People literally can't hold normal conversations outside of text anymore, the entire world is becoming an /r9k/ episode
>>
>>68258433
Fucking cancerous, if you're actively on social media or texting in a theater you need to Kermit The Suicide.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.