[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CURRENT FRONTRUNNER FOR YOUNG HAN SOLO IS A LITERAL FUCKING COWBOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 1024x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 1024x535
CURRENT FRONTRUNNER FOR YOUNG HAN SOLO IS A LITERAL FUCKING COWBOY

Actually I don't mind this choice. Haven't seen him in much but he was charming as hell in Hail Caesar.
>>
>>68257403
http://deadline.com/2016/04/star-wars-han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-frontrunner-cast-1201737425/

Forgot Source
>>
I'm just glad it's not whiplash douchebag or james franco's manlet brother
>>
Based on some of the other options that have been floating around, I think I'd be happy with this.
>>
File: 19019936-standard.jpg (58 KB, 665x443) Image search: [Google]
19019936-standard.jpg
58 KB, 665x443
>>68257852
>>68257403
I hoped that it's going to be dude from Brooklyn, he was super charming in a very old school way, reminded me of Brando
>>
They should not make this movie.
>>
>inb4 Solo was taught how to survive in space by a n older female version of him
>>
Reminder that this guy was 'discovered' by Steven "Dead Child Rapist" Spielberg when he was a young boy in a short film about a crossdressing pansyboy.
>>
>>68258112
Source?

>>68258061
If that happens someone's getting their dick chopped off.
>>
>>68257403
Looks like the kid they picked to play young Indiana Jones in the tv series, which has since disappeared off the face of the earth, I think.

Too bad. Hobie/Xavier seems cool.
>>
Actually was just going to watch him in Tetro which is apparently the only good film Coppola's made in the 21st century
>>
>>68257995
This nigga short as fuck!
>>
He was great in hail Caesar even though the movie was bleh
>>
>>68258827
Would that it were so simple
>>
>>68257995
He looks a bit like Brando
>>
>>68257403
>he was charming as hell in Hail Caesar.

New meme?
>>
>>68257403
This guy was one of the best things (or maybe THE best thing) about Hail Caesar.
>>
>>68257403
why is he white
>>
>>68257852
Alden is a manlet too
He was great in Hail Caesar but fuck they'll have to get a Chewie just 6 feet tall so that he doesn't look like a dwarf
>>
>>68258763
They're both short i think. The only tall guy in consideration was that dude from What Richard Did/Transformers, but he looks like a typical bland hunk
>>
>they didn't even consider Anthony Ingruber
>>
>>68258868
you just made me kek out loud
>>
>>68258896
Because Han Solo is white
>>
>>68257403

Kingsman kid looks the most like young Han
>>
He's not actually a cowboy, he just acted as one in a film. Also

>caring
>>
>>68258002
Rogue One looks cool as fuck, and having a male lead in a SW film again would be great.
>>
>>68257403
Why are they casting star wars out of Coen films? Like the entire cast of 7 was out of Llewyn Davis.
>>
>Not Taron Egerton

Into the trash
>>
>>68257403
>CURRENT FRONTRUNNER FOR YOUNG HAN SOLO IS A LITERAL FUCKING COWBOY
ifitweresosimple
>>
>>68261478
WOOD THAT ITWERE SUHSIMPLE
>>
>>68261533
Its.....

Complicated
>>
>>68257403

I still don't understand why the fuck you would want a young Han Solo story. There are other stories to tell in star wars, with other characters. Han Solo is a great character, with a great arc, and a shitty ending. They should've left it at that.
>>
>>68257403
Were diduh twirl
>>
WOOD THAT IT TWER SO SAMPLE
>>
>>68257403
I'm still not sold on the conceit of a young Han Solo movie, but I'm glad they chose a slightly older actor; all the other names they were throwing out looked like 15 year olds and I was terrified this flick was going to be the adventures of awkward teenage Han.

At least now we're guaranteed the cuhrayzy escapades of mid-20's Han, which are automatically more interesting.
>>
>>68260727
Watch Solo get put on the back burner as his sassy female smuggling partner gets the spotlight LOL
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.