[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These movies are equally bad. Why are critics harsh only on BvS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: shit.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1185) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1185
These movies are equally bad. Why are critics harsh only on BvS?
>>
>>67505215
Because it's the Patriarchy, I mean BVS is, Dark Knight rises came out at a time when the liberal progressive sjw tumblr butthurt left was still kinda, sorta influencing some reviewers. But post this not enough blacks chosen for Oscars business, we're thoroughly submerged in the feelings shit that effortlessly fucked up every college and university.

Read i did that protesters are complaining that they can't protest their tumblr shit and do homework. School decides to dial back homework.

We're fucked, we're all horribly fucked.
>>
People still see Christopher Nolan's name as an indisputable mark of quality.

Zack Snyder's made some well-received movies, but people are starting to think of him as a Michael Bay or Roland Emmerich type.
>>
People are tired of capeshit.
>>
Normies wanted a video game match between bats and supes.

But you need to turn 10% of your brain to understand the first couple scenes of the movie.
>>
>>67505215
This movie is critic proof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZkHix0rJU
>>
>>67507222
>Normies wanted a video game match between bats and supes.
I am normy and I am already sick of this fucking match up.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>The dark knight rises
>Bad

what's happened to this place? Normies gtfo
>>
>>67507383

The people that love Nolan's movies are most likely normies (if you want to put it that way)
>>
>>67505215
>DCucks now going after their own

good gravy
>>
>>67507383
The Dark Knight Rises is fucking awful.
>>
>>67505215
Because Nolan gets a pass for being "deep and mature" while Snyder has been identified as a fucktarded manchildren even by casuals
>>
>>67507265
is this actually the retard posting here or are you memeing him? I remember he used to post on IMDB all the time
>>
>>67507497
this
>>
>>67505215
Because, actual content aside, at least TDKR is entertaining and watchable and has good acting
Thanks to the acting "talent" of Eisenberg, Affleck, and Cavill BvS is just abrasive and unwatchable
>>
>>67506059
But this isn't capeshit, anon, it's cinematic kinography.
>>
File: c i a.jpg (358 KB, 1895x1057) Image search: [Google]
c i a.jpg
358 KB, 1895x1057
>>67505215
Because BvS don't have him in it.
>>
>>67508492
there was a reference of him in the movie.
>>
If you like TDK "trilogy" (quotations because Begins and Rises ride on the coattails of TDK) then you aren't a Batman fan in any sense.
>>
File: 1459051213510.png (249 KB, 639x354) Image search: [Google]
1459051213510.png
249 KB, 639x354
>>67508492
>>
>>67505215
BvS made me appreciate both Man of Steel and The Dark Knight Rises more.
>>
>>67508564
>CIA has to come back.
>What if he doesn't exist anymore?
>He must... he must.
>>
>>67505215
GTFO.

I have to put my fucking foot down here. TDKR has problems, but it was better than BvS by a longshot.

I actually had an emotional response when Bane rekt Batman the first time

I actually had an emotional response when Bruce climbed out of the hole.

I actually had an emotional response when Bruce lit the bat sigh on the bridge to let the citizens of Gotham know he's back.

I actually had an emotional response to seeing Batman be rewarded for growth by beating Bane in the rematch

I actually had an emotional response when Bruce told Dent his real identity(top 5 moments in the trilogy for me)

I actually had an emotional response to seeing Bruce being rewarded by finding a life after batman to end his final journey.

BvS???? I FELT NOTHING. I didn't even care when Superman died. The movie is a messy piece of TRASH. I sick /tv/ contrarian faggotry.
>>
Because TDKR'S finale isn't the equivalent of someone screaming and waving a flashlight in your eyes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.