[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
star shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
What the shit fuck did I watch /tv/!
The prequels were at least comfy. This is like bollywood made a cringy remake tribute of the OT.
That said, a couple of points.
One, the reason Rey beats Ren is because Snoke helps her. It could either be part of Ren's training, or Rey is Snoke's objective.
Two, the reason Finn has remorse in killing others even though he felt destroyed when one of them died, is because the dead guy was a pilot as well. They were partners.
I don't wanna touch why Leia hugged Rey. That was some sith like mind control.
I wish she really is a sith inside. I liked the look on Luke's face.
>>
>>68256889
tell me, how fast were you disappointed?
>>
>>68256889
>One, the reason Rey beats Ren is because Snoke helps her. It could either be part of Ren's training, or Rey is Snoke's objective.
>Two, the reason Finn has remorse in killing others even though he felt destroyed when one of them died, is because the dead guy was a pilot as well. They were partners.
>I don't wanna touch why Leia hugged Rey. That was some sith like mind control.
>I wish she really is a sith inside. I liked the look on Luke's face.
kill me
>>
>>68256889
This is jewish racemixing propaganda to exterminate the white race
>>
>>68256889
OP here. NO remorse.
And yeah, I know the hug was just lazy writing meant for retards.
>>68256981
First half was okay I guess, once you remove the Mary Sue traits and forced Solo banter and OT quips. This is just an action flick inspired from OT.
>>
>>68256889
>there are people who like and defend this shit

I don't understand it either OP, it was absolutely garbage.
>>
File: harrison-ford.png (130 KB, 236x440) Image search: [Google]
harrison-ford.png
130 KB, 236x440
>>68256889
D R O P P E D
>>
File: carrie-fisher.png (112 KB, 286x374) Image search: [Google]
carrie-fisher.png
112 KB, 286x374
>>68257884
>>68256889
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68257181
>First half was okay

really? it went to shit for me in the opening scene
>>
>>68258200
Actually yes. I forgot. Add the sen tekka dialogues to my other first half points. It was weird. Too many buzzwords too.
But I enjoyed Kylo entrance and his display of skill. Too bad the script shat on it later.
>>
>>68256889
>Rey beats Ren is because Snoke helps her

No I honestly just think it was meant to empower women, which like...sure, whatever. I'm sure they will insert some newly thought up reason for it in the sequel, but people are overestimating how much thought went into this script.
>>
>>68256889

Dude. The reason Ren was beaten was because he was injured. First Finn, a non-force user, fought Ren and got beaten. Now with Ren even more tired from fighting Finn he has to duel Rei, a prodigy force user. It's no surprise he got beaten.
>>
>>68256889
it's just a high budget fan film
>>
>>68256889

I knew it would suck when all the hardcore lefty shills said they loved it
>>
>>68259701
It was a woman power fantasy. Rey beat up that creepy guy that followed them in high school. And she's loved by everyone.
>>
>>68260766

snape turned out to be a good guy though
>>
>>68256889
kylo ren was such a shitty villain, also power levels were all over the damn place, in the intro we get to see kylo fucking stop a blaster projectile with the damn force, I dont recall any other jedi doing that since they would rather just deflect shots, imo that right there showed he was pretty strong, but later on he is beaten no problems by rey and even finn who has no special traits got to fend him off, EVEN after he already got rid of his father which he accused of being the reason he couldnt get into the dark side completely.

The story just had priority over all character traits and events so it just bends everything to its will.
>>
>>68256889
Get a life. It's just a movie for kids. Enjoy it!
>>
>>68261332

He. Got. Shot. By. Chewies. OP. Blaster.

A blaster so OP they reference how strong it is throughout the film.
>>
>>68261425
and he was just fine.
he shrugged it off and even hit himself in the wound for more pain.

rei beating him made no sense. everything with rei made no sense.
>>
>>68261541
Rey shouldn't have been in the movie. Period.
>>
File: daisy-ridley-smile-of-the-week.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-smile-of-the-week.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
Haters gonna hate XDD
>>
>>68261541

He wasn't just fine. That's why the movie shows us that Ren is bleeding. To signify that he's not at his strongest or most focused. Pain doesn't make dark side users stronger or any headcanon like that. If that was the case then Anakin should have been OP when burning on Mustafar.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 500x564
>>68258591
>But I enjoyed Kylo entrance and his display of skill.
But Kylo doesn't have an entrance... unless you literally mean the ramp he walks down.

What skill? Grabbing the laser? It wasn't led up to properly, or punctuated, it just kind of hangs there and then no one says anything about it.
>>
>>68256889
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.