[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene scared the shit out of me. Why did they make Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: spooky.png (688 KB, 1558x754) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
688 KB, 1558x754
This scene scared the shit out of me.
Why did they make Batman so spooky in this movie?
>>
A kid started crying when Bruce was attacked by the giant bat that busted out of the grave. His mom had to hold him.
>>
>>67502798
>sitting next to the cinema
>kid is being scared shitless the whole time
>his mom keeps asking if he is ok
The fist time i felt bad for a kid at the cinema. Snyder the madman.
>>
>>67502798
Best scene in the entire movie.
>dem Asian slaves
>dat a devil saved us
>dat not leaving the cell
>dat he's still here
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>dem sudden crashes and rapid movement noises
>dem screams
>dat crime scene
>dat wall reveal
>dat police complete and utter lack of firearm safety almost blowing his partners head off
>>
>>67503252
>dem world engine sounds in the Knightmare scene
>Bruce waking up in a cold sweat with the engine still echoing in his ears
>>
>>67502798
>Why did they make Batman so spooky in this movie?

Why did they make him a killer?
>>
>>67502798

them making batman scary is the best thing about his introduction, I hope they take that idea and run with it for the solo movie, him using psychological warfare on criminals and exploiting their superstitious nature is what makes batman great. I know it's a stretch but I hope they try stuff like making him wear fake teeth and behaving animistic like in year 100 but it probably won't go beyond him disappearing and appearing in the shadows
>>
>>67503358
The movie is in the sub30s. They aren't doing anything kikes consider daring ever again.
>>
>>67503406
Do "critics" really have that much sway? As long as the movie makes a fuckload of money and the general audience rates it well shouldn't what a bunch of self important douches think be irrelevant?
>>
>>67502864
should've punched him
>>
>>67503480
people will not be watching it after this weekend purely because of the reviews.
>>
>>67503535

how many movie savvy goers that bother to check review are there compared to people who will just go watch the movie with their friends or just for watching the latest flick
>>
>>67503498
I did then fucked his mom in front of him and flicked a lit cigarette at him after
>>
>>67503535
Anon, practically nobody looks at reviews.
>>
>>67502798
The Batman is supposed to be scary, Nolan remembered this for roughly three minutes in "Batman Begins."
>>
>>67503535
Transformers 4 is sitting at 18% and made over one billion dollars. Pretty sure people don't care all that much about reviews.
>>
File: 1446229750298.jpg (40 KB, 561x720) Image search: [Google]
1446229750298.jpg
40 KB, 561x720
>mfw all the children in the theater were quiet for the rest of the movie after this scene
>>
Reading these comments, thanks god there were no kids in my theater. They would ruin the experience.
>>
I'm pretty sure the two kids sitting in front of me literally shat their pants at some point during this sequence. They might have been wearing diapers, I'm not sure how young they were.
>>
>>67502798
That's a great scene.
>>
>>67502899
>sitting next to the cinema
You won't see much from there m80
>>
>>67503297
The world Engine's nightmare fuel is what it is.

THIS IS THE GREATEST CAPEKINO FLICK OF ALL TIME, fuck the haters, FUCK THEM ALL!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.