[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JAR OF MOTHERFUCKING PISS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hehe.jpg (78 KB, 1005x1079) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
78 KB, 1005x1079
Remove him and you basically save the movie.

I get the feeling people are being too hard on BvS, not realizing it just needs one simple fix.
>>
I find it hilarious that Landis in his 2-minute video where he "refuses" to review the movie or point out its flaws points out every flaw except the fact that Eisenberg's interpretation of the Lex Luthor character (whom Landis had, shortly after the first trailer where Lex appears, acknowledged that he believed Eisenberg was doing an impression of Landis himself) was fucking terrible.

It's almost as if that talentless, spastic numale doesn't want to admit that people don't want to see or have to deal with spastic numale's shit, even if it's a fictional character on the silver screen. I wouldn't be surprised if he pre-emptively attacked BvS for all its flaws but Eisenberg's performance to draw attention away from his earlier tweet.
>>
His performance makes me think of how many potentially good actors that never got a chance to shine because they land on a shitty director / script.
>>
>>67502133

>Just remove Eisenberg
>and the dream sequenced
>and Batman's origin story
>and Snyder
>and the shitty CGI
>and gave the action scenes not be cookie cutter borefests
>and have the titular fight actually be a fight that lasts more than 5 minutes and doesn't involve Batman crashing a fucking sink on Superman in a dramatic way like a fucking WWE wrestler
>and Batman's training sequence

If you remove all that yeah it might become a decent movie
>>
But what happened? We've seen Eisenberg act before. Why didn't he give a shit?
>>
>>67502761
He knew the film was going to be shit so he Andy Kaufman'd the role
>>
>>67502761
Eisenberg was just there for the paycheck, he knew this movie was going to be garbage
>>
>>67502406
>>and Batman's origin story

it was 2 minutes, leave it.
>>
yes

remove luthor, remove the stupid plan to pit batman vs superman (as opposed to having them confront each other on their own - i.e. the way batman himself originally wanted to and/or like in the comics), and remove the tacked on fourth act with doomsday

ta-da, the movie gets infinitely better
>>
>>67503536
>it was short therefore it wasnt crap
>>
>>67503576

What was wrong with it?
>>
>>67502133
film was too dark in that visual details were washed out

sometimes I couldn't even hear the dialogue

what was Mark Zuckerberg doing in the movie

lack of balance in developing characters

lack of an engaging plot
>>
how about remove the last fucking frame of the movie that wastes and completely shits on the 15 minutes that came before it.

how do filmmakers seriously still not know what a Disney Death is?
>>
>>67503584
Im not the guy you replied to who claimed that the scene was bad, Im just pointing out the flaw in your argument.
>>
>>67503736

oh okay, yeah you're right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.