[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she end up JUST like Drake Bell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: dryan.png (750 KB, 757x826) Image search: [Google]
dryan.png
750 KB, 757x826
Will she end up JUST like Drake Bell?
>>
>>68250905
Nude photoshoot when
>>
>>68250905
Nothing is sacred anymore
>>
>>68250905
>drunk driving

why didn't she just take taxi or uber? she is rich enough to afford it christ
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>68250905
Imagine those lips around your dick
>>
>>68250962
drunk driving is a lot of fun desu
>>
I want to see her mug shot
If she's got bloodshot eyes in it I'm going to jerk off
harder if theres running makeup
>>
>>68251088
>running makeup

God that turns my dick into diamonds
>>
>>68250905
Who?
>>
File: debby-ryan-sarah-hyland.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1798) Image search: [Google]
debby-ryan-sarah-hyland.jpg
165 KB, 1200x1798
I remember a tabloid reporting Hyland had a drinking problem. Are they drinking buddies?
>>
>>68250962
because she done it for some publicity duhh
>>
>>68251597
>I remember a tabloid reporting Hyland had a drinking problem

She actually had kidney failure and did dialysis between sets. The drinking rumors started because of her rapid weight loss and increased aging.
>>
>>68251704
Hyland is a smoker too
>>
>>68250905
HEY JESSIE
>>
She is overdue for some real world problems. Its sad to see a Disney star never try to leave the nest. What an idiot though now she will be branded as a drunk instead of a coke whore party girl.

Also didn't she get really fat towards the end of jesse?
>>
File: 1439861362507.jpg (2 MB, 2060x3000) Image search: [Google]
1439861362507.jpg
2 MB, 2060x3000
Is Chloe the only pure Disney girl?
>>
>>68250962
It's a quick and easy way of getting out of your Disney commitments.
The company doesn't like to be associated with anything unwholesome so this is a great way to get your contract cancelled with relatively little fuss (no lawyers etc.)
>>
kek I thought that was selena gomez with red hair
>>
>>68252088

oh man those NIPS BREHHHHH
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.