[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better than The Sopranos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Six_Feet_Under_Logo.png (132 KB, 737x630) Image search: [Google]
Six_Feet_Under_Logo.png
132 KB, 737x630
Is it better than The Sopranos?
>>
>>68249791
Yes
>>
>>68249869
HHAHA

THE MAYMAY MAN DOES IT AGAIN

WHAT MEME WILL HE SAY NEXT
>>
>>68249791
No. I think it was better than Oz and Rome, but worse than The Sopranos and The Wire.
Quality-wise, imo closest to Boardwalk Empire, except I like Boardwalk just a little better.
>>
>>68249791
No but it's a great show
>>
>>68249791
YOU'RE A BIG GUY
>>
>>68249960
not as good as any of the shows this pleb posted
>about the same as boardwalk empire
>better than oz or rome
>>
I didn't like the excessive tension between characters.
If they weren't fighting, they were either about to fight or trying to make amends for what they said during a fight.
In the real world, adults are too tired for that shit. They'll either put up and shut up, or they'll avoid that person.
Conflict as depicted in the show is rare, happens fast and is over fast.

...Unless you're unlucky enough to have a psychopath as a family member or spouse, in that case you're stuck with their trivial drama crap every single hour of every single day forever.
>>
>>68250120
4u LMAO
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
NARM
>>
>>68250466
To be fair any given season is spread over a year I think, or if not at least quite a long time. Isn't so ridiculous.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.