[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth buying a movie ticket for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: dmCjcazR.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dmCjcazR.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Is this worth buying a movie ticket for?
>>
>>68249760
Yes
>>
not even worth the bandwidth for a camrip.
>>
Zero diversity, I say skip
>>
>>68249760
Wait for the sequel
>>
yup
>>
>>68249760
Rape scene was really intense, I didn't known john goodman was capable of that
>>
>>68249858
the only rape that occurs is this movie to your wallet.
>>
>>68249858
You'd be surprise
>>
>>68249760
Yes. I saw it in IMAX and it had one of the best audios; when the explosions occurred the seats in the theatre literally shook as it felt so realistic like I was really in that basement.
>>
I thought it was pretty decent for 90% of the film being shot between 3 main characters in a 700 square foot area.
>>
>>68249889
But you ARE in a basement
>>
>>68249914
John Goodmans basement is actually hell
>>
Honestly no. A totally forgettable movie.
>>
The first two thirds of the movie are alright, the last third is extremely terrible.
>>
>>68249760
Definitely. I'm thinking of seeing it again tomorrow.
>>68249889
This. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in IMAX.
>>
>>68249925
same to be honest
>>
>>68249760
I liked it.
>>
>>68249760

I would say so.

Also this >>68249889

Just like other Bad Robot movies, the audio is fantastic.
>>
>>68249760
It is if you've seen Cloverfield before...lots of people didn't know about Cloverfield and were like wtf, and even if this is not really a sequel and it is a different story, it's still happening after the events of Cloverfield.
>>
yes its amazing until the JJabrams part then it sucks.
>>
>>68249760
Ending kind of ruined it (gave away the main question of the plot), but a fine movie
Go watch it
>>
>>68249760
Yes, it's surprisingly good and has nothing to do with Cloverfield except for the name.

Some people are butthurt over the ending but aside of one particular moment involving a newspaper and a bottle of booze i had no problem with it.
>>
>>68250750
Just that part? Not her turning to the camera and going:

>YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME LOL

?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.